Twilight-zone

Spy4U

Jan 30, 2002
If you could travel back in time for 24 Hours, To which day in time would you like to go..?

My choices would be one of the following..

-see How the pyramids where built, and who built them..
-The crusification of jezus..
-See my the first time my parents met..

Other choices would be..
- See If really Adam did eat an Apple..
- See How dino's look like..
- Meet Caonabo and tell him everything about Colon (Not Criss)

Jim Hinsch

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
geocities.com
Go back to when I was 18 and give my young self the wisdom I've gained thus far.

Any of those folks that are getting up there in their years (you decide), why not give us a handful of advice that were not likely going to hear elsewhere or learn it until we're your age, if ever.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Wisdom

Never regret what you have done (as long as it was legal).
You'll find later on you will only regret what you didn't do (and no longer can!!)
Be honest and forthright and treat every good friend as if they are the only friend you have!

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
As one of the 'Older Ones' (coming up to 58 this year!!), I offer the following:
Offer the hand of friendship to everyone. Everyone wants to be liked, resoected & loved but many are too wary or shy to make the first move. Don't jump on me those of you who only see the negative side of people, I am well aware that offering the hand of friendship could open up a lot of opportunities for being scammed or taken for a ride, but I only said "OFFER" the hand of friendship - the other person has to pick it up & reciprocate or otherwise the hand gets taken away!!!!

The follow on to this is 'Tell the truth'.
* Explain to people how you feel about everything , what you want & especially what you CAN & CANNOT do.
* If someone annoys you, tell them (but nicely & with simpatico).
* If someone is important to you, tell them. They need it the same as you do.
* Don't pretend to be rich when you are not - that gets you into all sorts of problems.
* Don't pretend to like people or things that you don't like - you will find yourself being drawn into areas you don't want to go!
* Cosider the others actions or point of view, don't discard it out of hand. There may well be a very good reason for their views, actions etc. which you will never know unless you discuss it!
* Smile more, be happy in disposition & be optimistic (although always be prudent in your optimism!!).
* Earn peoples respect rather than their short term friendship.

In my early life I have been too eager to "Keep the peace" & withdraw from confrontation, which has held me back from full development into a full Human Being i.e. confident in myself, my beliefs, my friends etc & quite happy with my own company if my friends are not around for any reason. I tried to please people rather than be firm in my own beliefs - WRONG, you need to know your own beliefs & stick to them. You may not always be right, but you WILL be respected for them. Fortunately some 12 years ago, I met someone who helped me to become the sort of person I want to be. I am now happy & content (although US $50 from everyone who reads this far will not go unnoticed at the bank!!).

Have fun friends & may you find YOUR inner peace. - Grahame.

CES

Jan 1, 2002
"back in time for 24 Hours"

The day JFK was assassinated, to know if it was a conspiracy.

The day Trujillo was confronted by a member of Mrs. CES's family.

The day President Lincoln gave his Gettesburg speech.

Something to remember and pass on . . . every thing that Grahame has just said.

I would add, always be able to admit to your self and others that you were wrong about something that you've said or done. If you have trouble doing this, understanding you've made a mistake, then the denial of it will follow you to the grave.

regards,

CES"

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Free Money for all

I,d go back to the day "before" the biggest "No Winner" Power Ball lottery, buy the only "Winning Ticket" and help all my Friends on DR1 buy whatever they want! Criss Colon PS I wonder if it,s the water in California that makes everyone think that every event is caused by a "Conspiracy,or if it,s because all the "Conspiracy Theory Kooks" just find a Home there?I Wonder!

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Oh, Criss....a softy after all!!!

I always new you had a soft spot...

Thank you for thinking of us...that's really nice that you would help us all buy whatever we wanted if you won the Powerball!!!

Now, why don't you make my wish come true and answer the survey?

Pretty please?...

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Wishful Thinking!

To the day Cris Colon first stepped foot on this island- to give him advice on how to get it right !!