DR1 Online Chatroom

Lets give this another go, to chat live online and use a webcam if you so desire.
Software is FREE by doing a simple download at www.paltalk.com
Chats are free but there are a few advertisement popups.
Chat room can be found in categories Miscellaneous and listed as DR1 Online it requires a password to enter
Password is 1234.
I will endevour to have room open at 7am EST daily.
If it is not opened you can create the Room by clicking on create and make the room voice and text enabled. Hopefully we will see someone there tomorrow.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Say again.....

So I go to paltalk.com first. Sign up and then download the Public Beta Paltalk version 4.0
Then I can click on groups, find misc. double click to get the list, double click on DR1 ONLINE and I'm in.
Is that it????

:rolleyes: (so I'm computer impaired!!!)

DR1 Online

MommC you have the instructions right, I decided not to passwrod the room.

So I go to paltalk.com first. Sign up and then download the Public Beta Paltalk version 4.0
Then I can click on groups, find misc. double click to get the list, double click on DR1 ONLINE and I'm in.

I will be there at 7 am EST for at least 1 hour

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
We're HERE!!!

Where is everybody........?????
Thanks to Criss for keeping the room open.....now let's go say hi!!!

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Hlywud...my friend...

Too bad I cant' join you in the chat room...

You see...my computer at home has been "down" since December, and my ex...who's the expert...is still trying to "fix it"...

And he does this for a living!!! Pity the company he works for!!!

Anyway, I'm at the office at 10:00 am and leave by 6:00 Miami time...so I can't join you!!!

Hopefully soon, I would love it!!!

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Try checking it out when you're in the office. Criss kept the room open for quite a while this morning. I checked in around ten and he was still there........No responding when I tried to "talk" to him-neither voice nor text but at least the room was open. I didn't have enyone else to talk to so I went to do some prep work for dinner tonight. Have 10 guests coming for a fresh 12 lb."chillo" so I won't make it to the chat tonight.
Have fun!!!!

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
?????

you've either got a lotta guts or you're one short of a full load.....
your EX is trying to fix it!!!
Since when does an Ex fix anything???

allcharms1

Jul 18, 2004
next topic please

I'm new here, could someone tell me which place is better to live
Santo Domingo
Puerto plata
Sosua

???

LaLokaKTeEnfoka

Nov 21, 2005
la loka in da house

Mira yo soy dominicana ago lo k me da la gana so ti tiene bavilla ben mete me la key ya ba ve si te da rakina...lol sike nah ma name is Jahaira aka jaha La Loka vivo en Washington Dc La Capital #1 Reppin NY naci en New Jersey reppin La Romana Y Miches Holla ............ pue si buco un papi chulo k sepa tratar a una muje y que sea dominicano o puerto riqueno si no te dejo lol... holla 240 -405-3136

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Y ella???

2dlight said:
She just might be a budding rapper!

Far from it. You really wanna see incorrect Spanish grammar? Go to http://www.elcorito.com and you won't be able to understand a damn word unless you're Dominican. At least they're trying to be funny by doing that. And yes, that's in the boonies away from DC, as I finally learned this past weekend how easy it is to get lost out there :nervous: ....Keith can definitely attest to my lack of DC area knowledge.