whats with the lesbo trend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I was recently watching some mardi gras / florida spring break wild party tapes and what I saw was simply appauling. Wild teenagers indulging in wild sexual activities. But one thing I saw more frequently than anything else was the girls engaging in lesbian activities while the guys are cheering in the back ground. Almost all the scenes covered lesbian activities, explicit sexual activities which were openly applauded by the masses. Girls kissing girls, girls shaving other girls (yes, down there in public) girls stuffing objects in orifices etc. Non of the guys were allowed to touch any participants and when one guy did try to assist one girl a lesbo rudely pushed him aside. Guys were all kept at bay while the girls performed.
In mardi gras the same trend follows. There were a few male female interactions but the majority was based on lesbian acts.
I am just shocked to see how the american (western) culture has gone down the tubes. There seems a wider gap (now) between the 2 sexes than when I was in college. back then the 2 sexes activily engaged in unisex activities and enjoyed the time together but now it seems more and more girls are leaning towards the lesbian tread and love to see the guys suffer.
At one point even a huge dog got into the action with the girls while the guys were kept away only to cheer and drink beers. No wonder I see so many guys like Isaac Green and others coming to this island to pick up the sexy feminine latinas. This sort of lesbian activities are never accepted in the dominican culture. Thanks god men are still in control here.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Easy answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the available men are like AZB,golo,and X-"boy",9 out of ten women surveyed choose a "Dog"(Lucky Dog) or another woman!By the way "AZB" I would like to know what is a "Uni-Sex" experience that you indulged in during your college years? Next time you come to Santo Domingo on a Saturday night,I,ll show you that that the "Vida Lesbiana Dominicana" is alive and well.Just cause you don,t "see" something doesn,t mean it,s not there!CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Thanks god I live in DR where the "vida lesbiana" is still kept in the closet.
What I was reffering to was that now the girls have so much control in USA that they treat men like disposable diapers (they sh** on them and throw them away...). The lesbos (or the feminist) have a strong control in controling the minds of the women in USA, telling them its ok to kiss and perform foul acts in public; and we men seem to have learned from (TV) that its ok to see 2 girls making out but not 2 guys. To me they are both fags, homosexuals. If you go to major discos in major cities of USA you see many girls simply dancing among themselves, often times kissing each other to attract attention of the gathering men. Its like an exhibition that they put on: hey, you can't have us but you can suffer all you want... Women and men seem to have grown apart from each other culturely. many men are so desperate to be with a sincere woman that they are resorting to going out with women whom they would (normally) never consider on normal circumstances. Ex: my friend charlie got so desperate in san francisco that he is about to marry a woman who is 46 and he is only 38. Men, just don't seem to connect with the right girls anymore. Women seem to have gained a bit too much power in USA and are much inclined to use it against men....at will.
Here, the men are much smarter and have learned from the mistakes of their northern neighbors. No way that we will allow this type of crap in this tiny island.
Long live the dominican women, lovely, carinosas, feminine and extremely warm to their men.
I feel the girls here are true women who really prefer to be with their men and rather not try to act like men.
(P.S, I please don't twist my words and try to project my views upon all the women in USA. I know many women in USA who don't fall for the feminist BS. just look at the leaders of the feminist movement, do they look feminine to you? Most are dykes (penis envy) who would rather have us men licking women's shoes than to act masculine. To me, these women don't represent normal women but only represent dykes.)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Say Whaaaa"?

I wouldn,t touch your post with "Asbestos Gloves"!There may be a woman "somewhere" in the world not offended by your words,but I doubt it!...Criss Colon

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
just trying to stir up s**t to prove your point that controversial topics are more popular in the forum.....? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
I personally do not have an issue with girls kissing each other in front of me. As a matter of fact I REALLY don't mind...if you know what I mean...Apparently I'm not alone on that one. There's this guy that made this video "Girls gone wild" who has made so much from it that he now owns his own plane, Ferrary, etc...No...I didn't buy the video. On a different note I do agree that women here in the US (not all) have an attitude problem when it comes to talking to guys. It is definitely different than in the DR, where women let you know if they like you in less subtle way.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
x_man wants ME to comment????

What would I have to contribute to this thread????

One must be of the persuasion to offer a valid comment/opinion.

Something to think about: There are approx. 5/6 females to every male.

Take a look at the males around particularly some who post to the forums here on DR1.

Perhaps the women referred to in this thread have decided to forgo pro-creation so as not to propagate the male of the species and have decided instead to "calm" their natural instinctive procreation impulse in a manner that would not behoove them to interact with a species they find "intolerable"!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I'm with Criss on this one---

AZB has not gone to the Teatro Regional I guess......

HB

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
new record

MommC, I wasn't needeling you about your persuasion but the gusto
with which you post replies. To make my point just look how fast
you got your silver medal. Congratulations and whish me luck
that my thread holds until I get there too. X.

Gemini

Jan 5, 2002
I thought this was every man's fantasy.......watching 2 women do it and then hoping they'll be invited to join in.....

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
good point,jjsk....

even a blind person can see that....

PS As i willingly fall prey with this response...

Jim Hinsch

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
geocities.com
Simple

Simple. The thought process:

2 girls together are 2 girls that are horny and sexually uninhibited.
2 guys together are 2 fags.

Even women know that the female is the more sexual and more attractive of the genders. Real men are not pretty.

2 guys is not pretty and men are so insecure, if they don't declare it repulsive, their orientation might be questioned.

How does a man compete with 2 women together? These women obviously need a man.

How does a women compete with 2 men together? These guys obviously don't like women.

I tend to agree with Hinsch but you know I bet AZB stayed and watched every minute he could see hwerever he was watching. Also why should MommC have to answer even thouh she did to this post, really related to Dominican topics, I think it should be deleted, who really cares.

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
AZB.
What world do you live in. I know more Lesbians and Bisexuals in Santo Domingo than I do Here in Miami. The DR has to be the Bisexual capital of the Latin America. I have seen so many couples break up because the "Man" has his little buddy on the side. Don't believe me? Go down to "La Feria" one night and see all the Nice SUV's and Mercedes pick up the "Ladies of the evening!" But they ain't no ladies! They are Transvestites.
The women are no different. I have seen or experience many cases where Dominican women of all Socio-economic class have sucumbed to the pleasures of the feminine form.
It is no trouble to convince two Dominicanitas to put on a show for you before you get a taste. Menage a Trois can be quite enjoyable along as their is no silly emotional attachment.
Perhaps you are not as well accepted as you think. Either that or your just naive.

Tony C.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
We get the point!

Sorry, but if you want to post about your sexual observations or fantasies, then take it to some other board. If it was even slightly DR related, I wouldn't have a problem.

Thread Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.