Black Mass in Higuey?

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Listin Diario reports the Tourist Police arrested seven people at the basilica in Higuey yesterday (Monday). They were arrested for holding a black mass ritual behind the alta of the Virgen de la Altagracia and twenty-one others were arrested by the National Police that night for practicing satanic rights in Mamey a short distance from the basilica.

It's a wonder why these people were not killed by the populace for such an affront to the church. What were these jerks trying to prove? They must have rocks in their heads. Regards, PJT

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
PJT....see my post in Isaac Green-Haiti-Defender

for more re: these rituals.....
It's little wonder the DR people do not want Haitians crossing the border....!

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Not only devil's worship

But voodoo is making major headway into the DR with the influx of our neighbors from the west of the island.

Chickens, roosters, goats and other animals are being savagely sacrificed in these backward rituals. Uneducated Dominicans who are proned to the belief in lotteries, games of chance and gambling are easy pray for these practicioners, who promise them good things in their life and even after life.

Soon we will be introduced to Zombyism.

What a wonderful situation we are in!!! While the rest of the world moves into science and technology, our poor people are being brought back to the stone age.

TW

Sarah Lee

Mar 7, 2002
Re: Not only devil's worship

golo said:
But voodoo is making major headway into the DR with the influx of our neighbors from the west of the island.

Chickens, roosters, goats and other animals are being savagely sacrificed in these backward rituals. Uneducated Dominicans who are proned to the belief in lotteries, games of chance and gambling are easy pray for these practicioners, who promise them good things in their life and even after life.

Soon we will be introduced to Zombyism.

UNA GRAN MAYORIA DE DOMINICANOS CREE EN LA HECHICERIA{NO SOLO LOS POBRES UNEDUCATED} PERO SE SABE TAMBIEN DE PRESIDENTES QUE HAN UTILIZADO LA HECHICERIA{TRUJILLO}Y OTROS QUE AUN RESPIRAN {A ZOMBIE ?}. YO ESTOY DE ACUERDO CONTIGO GOLO ELLOS CREEN TODAS LAS PROMESAS DE LOS QUE PRACTICAN LA HECHICERIA DE QUE SU VIDA MEJORARA AL IGUAL QUE LAS QUE LES HACEN LOS POLITICOS.
EN CUANTO SER INTRODUCIDOS AL ZOMBISM YO CREO QUE YA SUCEDIO EL HIPPO ES UN ZOMBIE.THE QUESTION NOW IS WHO IS BEHIND THE ZOMBIE?
TW

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
The only differnce between an Cult and a religion is the number of followers. Christianity in it first 400 years or so would have been described as a Cult.
I see no difference between So called "Satanic" religions and Christianity. They are both based on myths and lies, They are used to control people and their followers need it as a crutch to get through their pathetic lives.

Tony C.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Did you see the news today?

Now the "Church" is saying it wasn't a Black Mass but rather pagan cultist and esoteric yoga people......!!!

Yeah right! I don't know any yoga people who would enter a church to perform yoga!!! Just ain't their thing.

I wonder if it had anything to do with the fact that some of the people rounded up were police and military personal?? (got that from someone in El Mamey?). Or was it just because the "Church" didn't want to admit that the basilica had been desecrated!!??

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Downplaying

I mentioned in my first post, "It's a wonder why these people were not killed by the populace for such an affront to the church. "

Therefore, I suspect the "Church" is purposely downplaying the incident to defuse any thoughts or attempts of vengeful acts against those arrested by those who believe the basilica was desecrated.

Regards, PJT

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
It is good to see that freedom of religion is tolerated in the DR. As long as it is the "RIGHT" religion! I just wonder when they will finally have freedom FROM religion!

Tony C.