Quien conoce Tita??

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
When I was in Sosua last time I met this cute girl from Port au Prince.

We became good friends and went a lot to the Disco where she taught me how to dance Merenge.

That was all, we never went to the room or anything like that.

Now her cell phone is disconnected and I wonder if any of you good people
have seen her?? As I said her name was Tito or Teta I'm not sure any more.

Please help X

eric

Feb 13, 2002
Hey,not only do I know her,

but she is at my place right now!Give me 30 minutes and I'll put her online for you!

lilsam

Santo Domingo Sammy
Jan 2, 2002
I think I saw here @ la ferria working she was going by the name el tigre..hahahah x

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
No, she's not working there anymore...she says she's broke now and needs money for the family, and desperately wants to talk to you. She now goes by the name of "mi amore".

Last edited:

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Could there be two by the same name????

I thought she was the one that got engaged to that American guy from New Jersey who bought her the big diamond and put her in a nice apartment and bought all the furniture for it. Two weeks after he left she called him to say she'd been robbed and all the furniture was taken along with the stereo and cell phone.
She's expecting the money by Western Union any day to replace all the stuff that's now sitting at her Dominican "husband's" house!

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
You guys...It's not funny. Tita's house was washed away by the river. She's needs about $10,000 just to get all her documents replaced. She'll pay you back though, she promises.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Wow! This post really degenerated fast!

while I suspect that our X-Man was playing with us...

Good Luck....

O&C, you are sometimes quite funny:

HB 11151, Serie 34

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Not my tita....

Hey guys, I hope you are not talking about my tita. She was the nicest girl I had met in a carwash, just after sosua. She told me that she is in university part time but would have to quit as her mom is really sick. So guys, out of compassion, I gave her 5 k pesos and 200 dollars in cash to help her mother through with her cancer treatment.
Unfortunately, i can't be with her everyday in sosua so i have to send her money every month so she would have a permanent place to live until i get married with her in the coming year. She is so sweet and innocent looking that I swear that she is an angel. Too bad she was born so poor but I can assure you that she has a very rich soul and all the love in the world for me in her heart.
Next week, i will take her to the US embassy to get her a visa to take her to my familiy in atlanta.
can you guys tell me what process in involved in obtaining a visa for a girl who is completely uneducated, works in a carwash, dances at night in disco with foreigners and takes care of her mom during offtime? I mean, she has no money in the bank and whatever she owned is now resting in the compra-venta shelves. Sadly, in order to survive, she was seen selling all of my valuable gifts (to her) to a pawn shop (compra-venta). Upon confrontation, she confessed, with tears in her eyes, that she had to sell the gold chain and the expensive watch (that I bought for her) to the compra-venta to get money for the medicine that her mom needs so desperately. This brought tears to my eyes but I quickly recovered with rejoice as I saw shine of smile on her face as I slipped 100 dollar bill in her pocket.
Ummm, I can't tell you how wonderful she is. I feel like a lucky man.
I am sure you are not talking about my tita because she is still there living in sosua waiting for me to return on every other weekend. Wait, her cel phone is also disconnected... so what, this has been the case of all my girls.
:)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"AZB" thank you very much!

"Your Tita" is here with me now and she says "Hi"and thanks for all the nice gifts.Her mother is doing much better,but please send her another 5,000 pesos for her cancer medicine.You can send it directly to me if you like.Use the Metro bus line like always!AZB,you must be a real "gentleman".Tita says that of all the 12 guys she is "dating" both in Santiago and Sosua you are the "Best"! So many nice gifts and never once did you expect her to have sex with you!Got to go.Tita is taking me to Casa de Campo for the long weekend and we want to beat the trafico.She said I need to thank you too,as you loaned her the money to pay for everything,so "Thank You" AZB! Criss CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
I got mine back

Tita is indeed a very nice chick. She gave me back the 1000 dollors that I loaned her.

She even made sure that the bills were nice and clean and crisp....just like they come out of a mint!!

You can?t go wrong with her Criss. Have a good weekend in Casa de ?Cambio?!!!