Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default David Ortiz Article

This is a really good, in-depth article on the David Ortiz shooting and the status of the case.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...of-david-ortiz

2. Likes Matilda, rice&beans, keepcoming liked this post
    Rest In Peace Lindsay
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes I read it. Excellent article. Not sure we know anything new though.

Matilda
    Moderator Ladies Only & North West Forums

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

...And so it continues....Ortiz image has under gone a whitewashing, and of course he was not involved in anything illegal(people in my country not so sure)...Cesar el Abusador still on the run, and probably running out of money and then friends...will be caught, and probably in El Chapo style be sent to the USA ...for trial and prison plus 20 years( most of the cocaine was sold in USA)….All the 3 letter enforcement agencies..FBI..CIA..DEA..had their first crack at Ortiz, and the first one always gets the deal if he turns on the rest...Chances are El Abusador will be be caught by the USA law enforcement agents, and then the rest of the story will come out...……….Doc...…….

5. Likes rfp liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mb2 View Post
    This is a really good, in-depth article on the David Ortiz shooting and the status of the case.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...of-david-ortiz

Excellent....

Thank you...

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Why is it always the gun jambs ? I know this is the result of a lousy gun or Chinese ammunition.
    I have had several semi-auto pistols and can honestly say none (other than my Glock once) ever jammed. My Beretta, Sig Sauer and Colt would fire round after round all day long and never jamb.

Ortiz can count his lucky stars the shooter was carrying an inferior weapon and or ammunition that night

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chico bill View Post
    Why is it always the gun jambs ? I know this is the result of a lousy gun or Chinese ammunition.
    I have had several semi-auto pistols and can honestly say none (other than my Glock once) ever jammed. My Beretta, Sig Sauer and Colt would fire round after round all day long and never jamb.

Ortiz can count his lucky stars the shooter was carrying an inferior weapon and or ammunition that night
    My smith and wessons have never not fired.....

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Good article, as I have said before I am sure there is a lot more to the story than we will ever know.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Ortiz WAS the target, and it was over a woman.

11. Likes chico bill liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SKY View Post
    I think so too, and Cesar the Abuser is probably living in a hole somewhere in the DR, or nearby, afraid to show his fat head.
    I am sure that unless he fled with millions in a satchel he will be low on funds and unable to get to it.
    And then there will be a snitch, who thinks he can pocket the reward and set himself up somewhere safe that will flip on him, or Cesar the idiot will make a big error himself and giveaway his safe house.
    Pablo Escobar did, and Cesar has less money and friends and their egos and greed always take them down.

Cesar was at the hospital that night for a reason and when he found out Ortiz was protected he left. Smart move on the Red Socks to get Ortiz out of DR or Cesar would have finished the job.
    Ortiz was swinging a bigger bat than the Abuser and probably hitting out of the park dingers with his woman.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SKY View Post
    ...Big drug dealers kill over money and drugs.....chicas they have many...….

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast