Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default The goose that laid the golden eggs

How come is it that the dominican women cannot figure out the simplest things about money? " I need 1200 pesos for the salon."
    "OK I will give you 1200 if you clean the bathroom?"
    "But you won't unless I clean your bathroom?"
    "If I have to pay someone else to clean the bathroom I won't have it to give to you for the salon."
    Then she left me a couple of weeks later, took my bank card and liberated $150 from my US account. But feeding her and giving her a place to live wasn't enuff. She had to grab and run, now I hear she's broke and wants to come back. She cannot seem to understand why not! I told her that chicas are like buses, one goes and another will be along in 20 minutes!
    So it is like the old proverb about the goose that laid golden eggs, until the farmer butchered her to find where they were coming from. No more golden eggs.
    Could have lived forever (or until I was gone) with me, but no had to kill the source.
    Same old same old!

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

I assume you will not give your PIN to the next one...

3. Likes malko, Sosua Sonny, ctrob, jd426, slowmo and 2 others liked this post
    DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Fish, be grateful it was only $150, could have been much worse. Did you read about the dead Italian guy in Boca Chica? Courtesy of his lovely girlfriend, with help from her sister and sister’s boyfriend.

Admin
    DR1.com

5. Likes keepcoming liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Derfish, at your mature age you might considere dedicate time on more serious things than straycats....literature, spiritual things, art. Etc...

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fulano2 View Post
    Derfish, at your mature age you might considere dedicate time on more serious things than straycats....literature, spiritual things, art. Etc...
    Fish has been married a zillion times, he must be a masochist or a romantic or both.
    Whoever introduces the old again to recognize the new, can be a teacher to others.
    (Confucius)

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Derfish View Post
    How come is it that the dominican women cannot figure out the simplest things about money? " I need 1200 pesos for the salon."
    "OK I will give you 1200 if you clean the bathroom?"
    "But you won't unless I clean your bathroom?"
    "If I have to pay someone else to clean the bathroom I won't have it to give to you for the salon."
    Then she left me a couple of weeks later, took my bank card and liberated $150 from my US account. But feeding her and giving her a place to live wasn't enuff. She had to grab and run, now I hear she's broke and wants to come back. She cannot seem to understand why not! I told her that chicas are like buses, one goes and another will be along in 20 minutes!
    So it is like the old proverb about the goose that laid golden eggs, until the farmer butchered her to find where they were coming from. No more golden eggs.
    Could have lived forever (or until I was gone) with me, but no had to kill the source.
    Same old same old!
    Hey Fish, you can't expect a woman having to clean your pipes and then still having to clean the bathroom without some additional chilito.
    Whoever introduces the old again to recognize the new, can be a teacher to others.
    (Confucius)

9. Likes jd426, badpiece33 liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Hire a housekeeper that wants to make a propina, you are doing this backwards Derf!
    It kind reminds of a Seinfeld episode.

11. Likes jstarebel, jd426 liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

If you clean the bathroom I’ll give you 1200 pesos...so you’re dating the maid?

14. Likes jd426, caribmike liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mauricio View Post
    If you clean the bathroom I’ll give you 1200 pesos...so you’re dating the maid?
    It’s a kink don’t judge

16. Likes caribmike liked this post
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast