500!

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Hooray!
I hit the Magical 500 post number! Ain't I great?........Oh.......Wait..........500 posts?.............Damn!.......I need a new hobby!

Tony C.
AKA BigP!

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Musicqueen said:

Is that your new tag line?
Are you Cuban by any chance?

Don't you know? I am the resident Cuban jerk of DR1! actually I am Cuban, Spanish, Portugese mix!
Ask Pib about "BigP"

BTW I am still working on the Homestead Event!

Tony C.

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
Congrats TONY....

I remember when I was racking up the posts on my first month here, now it seems like the board is has gotten stale...is it just me?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Techie, I respect your opinion and would like to hear yours on this prostitution, cheating issue. So far we've only heard from the old guys. Would be nice to hear from a young good looking man in his 20's.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002

Anna...stop flirting with DRTechie/Hottie...he was mine first!;)

Tony C...I KNOW YOU'RE CUBAN!!! (I guess I wasn't sarcastic enough!) And I could only imagine what that BigP stands for...

Care to explain, Pib, why you would know something like that?:cheeky:

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
To bring a little humour, I nominate DRTechie to enter the glorious occupation of DR1 Sankie...between Anna and MQ he has a good start...God, I wish I was young and good looking again...I be Number 1 sankie...

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Anna Coniglio said:
Techie, I respect your opinion and would like to hear yours on this prostitution, cheating issue. So far we've only heard from the old guys. Would be nice to hear from a young good looking man in his 20's.

NO NO NO NO
Anna this thread is about me! ME ME ME!
Take your dirty little posts to another thread!

Tony C. The Un-Official DR1 Gigolo!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Oh yes, almost miss the point here. Congratulations Tony C on 500+ post. :) now go get a life!

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
El Jefe said:
To bring a little humour, I nominate DRTechie to enter the glorious occupation of DR1 Sankie...between Anna and MQ he has a good start...God, I wish I was young and good looking again...I be Number 1 sankie...

I accept...now were do I sign up for Sankie training? ;)

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002

Jefe...don't forget Theresa...she had a little interest in DRTechie a while back also...;)

Hey, DRTechie/Hottie...just think...you didn't even go to "booty"...I mean "boot" camp" yet...and you already have 3 girls after you!!!

Maybe you don't need any sankie training!!!:bandit:

You're already on your way, baby...just make sure we don't all coincide in DR one of these days! :rolleyes: