Feliz navidad

Tony Cabrera

Sep 24, 2002
To all my best wishes for this Christmas and new year.
I am heading this sunday (22 dec 02) to NYC for the holidays.
Merry Christmas!!!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Merry Christmas, all

640_pere_noel_fusee.gif

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Isn't there a bachata Christmas song we can add to this thread? ;) Felicidades a todos..I am heading doing the world-wind tour south (Tampa, West Palm, Marathon, Miami) and bringing my Brugal fermented rum balls for everyone to enjoy. I have virgin ones for you, MQ :)

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Peace to ALL and a Healthy New Year!

FELIZ NAVIDAD, BUONE NATALE, MERRY CHRISTMAS, JOYEUX NOEL, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

We'll be arriving on Jan 4th to no phone, no power, no propane! It'll be great to be back!!!:)

Hope everyone enjoys the festivities over the next 10 days or so!!!!

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Theresa...I hope you're referring to the rum balls when you say "virgin"...

You know I like my boys young, but with a lot of experience!!!

Merry Christmas to you all!!!

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Marathon

Theresa said:
Isn't there a bachata Christmas song we can add to this thread? ;) Felicidades a todos..I am heading doing the world-wind tour south (Tampa, West Palm, Marathon, Miami) and bringing my Brugal fermented rum balls for everyone to enjoy. I have virgin ones for you, MQ :)

We'll be through Miami and staying in Tavernier. Call us at the BayBreeze if you can. Hopefully, we'll have some cold Presidentes.
mk

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Jazzcom",your "JESUS" envy continues to show!!!

Enough all-ready!!! We are all VERY aware of the fact that Jesus was born 2002 years ago to "Jewish" parents,but that you still don't get any "presents"at Christmas! Jews have your Holidays,we Christians have our's,the Muslims have their's,and so on down the "list"!You should be happy,you get all the Christian,and all the Jewish Holidays off! So live with it! The Jews have lots of great Holidays,and usually they include lots of food and wine!Stop being jealous every time someone posts something about Jesus,or Christmas,for now you have Moses,King David,aand lots of others,and who knows,maybe someday a "Savior" too!So,Merry Christmas!!!!! CRIS COLON

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Criss,

don't get all worked up about the wrong reasons. This X-mas thing ain't
what it used to be when we were kids. The retailers have taken over and unless you believe the Jesus story it's just a sentimental memory.

Whish you and your family and all of DR1'ers happy holidays.

Looking forward to New Years Eve.

X.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
As Billions of Christians gather together to celebrate the birth of Christ,

I wish a Merry Christmas(word comes from "Christ's Mass) to everyone who posts, or just "lurks", on DR1! Even to those like "X"-man who don't believe the Jesus "Story"!Tom

canadian bob

Bronze
Jan 16, 2002
Here's to health, happiness, prosperity to all and thanks to DR1 for their excellent production! Canadian Bob.