Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default i don't know how to go about gettin a job on contract in dominican !!!! HELPPPP

i want a job on contract for a few months in dominican preferablly punta cana(entertainment/activities)...and i have know idea how to go about doing so ..i am a student but i want to take some time and go away and work if anyone knows anything let me no plzzzzz!!! hahahaha

Post Thanks / Like

Default I'll be the first on your case

First off, it is the Dominican Republic, the DR, República Dominicana or Quisqueya or even Hispañola. It is NOT "the dominican." OK??

Next, unless you are Las Vegas grade or better, the chances of you getting a job in Punta Cana are like the yearly snowfall in the DR. NONE. What do you have to offer?

Try getting in touch with the head offices of Barceló and the other hotel chains that operate in Punta Cana. Here you will have a tough time, I imagine..

Sorry,
    HB

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Hillbilly]First off, it is the Dominican Republic, the DR, República Dominicana or Quisqueya or even Hispañola. It is NOT "the dominican." OK??

first of hun, i am canadian i really dont give a **** if i called it dominican, also ive already been told it isnt very hard to get a job, my fsisters friend worked in puerta plata for a year on contract i am tyin to reach her and i have plenty more to offer, i am also taking spanish lessons now at uccb, and i speak french as well, ive been a dancer since a very young age(including a very well merengue dancer) but most of all singer!!!! i have been singing at various functions since i was about 5..i had many roles in musicals (most recent) had the lead role in the musical grease where i played sandy ..and i sang for the WORLD junior hockey game this past year..and the ECMA awards...i have plenty of work exsperienece and am a very nice gola orientated person...if i dont have anything to "offer" then i dont no how the unedgucated people that speack only one language and are cranky have jobs there O and by the way "hillbilly" i am also a very actractive young girl ...THX for your reply though hun

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

i bet you make friends really easily, too.

mob

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=mobrouser]i bet you make friends really easily, too.

hey mob..actually i do ahhah i have plenty of friends and i loveee meeting new people ..different language different raceee rich poor anything!! i find people very intresting...i mean i have my click whom i must say r my best friends ...but i have plenty of friends from all over....thx for caring so much though ..i wonder if that helped satisfy your sarcastic remark

The Way Life Should Be...
    Post Thanks / Like

"Hunny" back at you, Van2004. I'm here to validate your dreams. You should definitely head right down to the Dominican and shake what your momma gave you. Hillbilly doesn't really know what he is talking about anyway. With your skills it should be super easy to find a GREAT job. Let me also add that there are a LOT of goodlooking guys down in the Dominican who can help you get started in your career, once you make these important contacts with hotel staff you will be sure to find a great, great GREAT job. Just get your ticket and head down there and find the place you want to work and meet someof these guys and if you are as GOOD AS YOU SAY there should be no problem. No worries if you don't speak good Spanish, no one cares about that down there, if you are cute enough everything will work out just fine. Well and your French will suuuuuuure come in handy, if all else fails just go over to Haiti, I hear they have nice unspoiled beaches anyway.

MG (beating her head against the keyboard)

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Think you can find the shift key on your keyboard?

We have many good people that live in the DOMINICAN REPUBLIC that could be of great help to you but with that attitude I doubt you'll be getting much help.

Good luck

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

hahahaha Oh Amity you areeeeeee soooooo precious!!!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default ahhahahah

OK hold up there guys ahhahahahha
    i was merley sticking up for myself i posted my thread for help...and not to "start" anything ahahhahahah i just did not like his reply and thought if he doesn't no me why be so rude...kinda took my hopes down ya no!!!!!...also i don't hav bad attitude i am very nice and i rarley don't get along with people but i am not one to suck *** and take **** soooooooo the nasty reply i made that probably made me sound conceited was just a come back for "hillbilly"
    later

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry people are trying to help

Before you start snippin at some who answer you, read some threads all over this site. They are people of experiance here. People like Hill Billy are probably the most respected. As to you being a Canadian and not giving a S**t as you put it, what you call the country, I am ashamed that you are from Canada. As to your education read your post, What Spellings?
    RickiToronto , You want take over?

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast