My real life

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
Hello fellow dr1ers,
I haven't posted much lately but due to emails and pm's I figured I should post how my life is going with my former girlfriend Yesenia who I have posted about before who is now my wife, and the mother of our son, Howie. Yesenia arrived to Michigan on April 29th, 2004 and we were married on May 14th, 2004. Due to error by lawyer I had to go back down on June 29th for Howie's appointment and brought him back on July 18th. Yesenia is a good woman and I posted some negative stuff about her because I was sure she was trying to scam me and I was scared about getting married and taking responsibility for two other people, I never had a long term relationship for over a few months and now I had a fiancee, a son, and I was trying to find any excuse at times, to RUN. But now that we are together, everything is going well and we have the normal arguments, our son is growing up will be 2 on Feb 6 and we call him our terrible angel because he gets into everything and likes to do things his own way. I could tell all the stuff he does that is so advanced for his age but no one would believe me like when he started walking at 8 months old,etc. I also posted a lot of negative things about Yesenia and said she was like many Dominican women and just wanted to probably come to the US but Yesenia is a good representation of a Dominican woman but she is very jealous and has discovered all of my Dominican women that I have talked too and cheated on her with. She was so hurt I talked all this bad stuff about her and done to her that I decided to tell the story like it really is. I guess at times I wanted to fit in with some of the posters and be a crazy, woman chasing man as my trips to Boca Chica show, Ricktoronto has met me and he knows kind of how I am, chasing normal dominicanas to get a piece and even seeing the hookers on occasion. She is not like all the hookers many brag about and I have talked about as well. I guess guilt means I do have a conscience and deep down I did love her but in the past was scared to feel and show that emotion, it was much easier to try to escape it, and Yesenia is thinking about getting a user id as well, and I have even shown her all of my posts so that we can put the past behind us and work on a better future. My boy loves the snow by the way, and Yesenia loves Michigan but gets cold easily. We are doing well and will post some photos of us in the near future.
dale7(Howard)

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
appy New Year Dale & Yesenia!

Nice to know life is "normal" in Michigan and that Howie likes the snow!
I'm sure your wife will acclimatize as time passes..........
Good to see you post again...

Vegas1973

Nov 17, 2004
dale7 said:
Hello fellow dr1ers,
I haven't posted much lately but due to emails and pm's I figured I should post how my life is going with my former girlfriend Yesenia who I have posted about before who is now my wife, and the mother of our son, Howie. Yesenia arrived to Michigan on April 29th, 2004 and we were married on May 14th, 2004. Due to error by lawyer I had to go back down on June 29th for Howie's appointment and brought him back on July 18th. Yesenia is a good woman and I posted some negative stuff about her because I was sure she was trying to scam me and I was scared about getting married and taking responsibility for two other people, I never had a long term relationship for over a few months and now I had a fiancee, a son, and I was trying to find any excuse at times, to RUN. But now that we are together, everything is going well and we have the normal arguments, our son is growing up will be 2 on Feb 6 and we call him our terrible angel because he gets into everything and likes to do things his own way. I could tell all the stuff he does that is so advanced for his age but no one would believe me like when he started walking at 8 months old,etc. I also posted a lot of negative things about Yesenia and said she was like many Dominican women and just wanted to probably come to the US but Yesenia is a good representation of a Dominican woman but she is very jealous and has discovered all of my Dominican women that I have talked too and cheated on her with. She was so hurt I talked all this bad stuff about her and done to her that I decided to tell the story like it really is. I guess at times I wanted to fit in with some of the posters and be a crazy, woman chasing man as my trips to Boca Chica show, Ricktoronto has met me and he knows kind of how I am, chasing normal dominicanas to get a piece and even seeing the hookers on occasion. She is not like all the hookers many brag about and I have talked about as well. I guess guilt means I do have a conscience and deep down I did love her but in the past was scared to feel and show that emotion, it was much easier to try to escape it, and Yesenia is thinking about getting a user id as well, and I have even shown her all of my posts so that we can put the past behind us and work on a better future. My boy loves the snow by the way, and Yesenia loves Michigan but gets cold easily. We are doing well and will post some photos of us in the near future.
dale7(Howard)

Dale7, aren't you the one who caught your girl e-mailing another man? Who was that then? If you managed to resolve all theses issues...I wish you and your new wife all the best and am glad it has worked out in the end.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Glad to hear all is well with you Howie. You'll have to post some picture of little Howie.
I wrote to you a few months ago to ask how everything was and if little Howie was with you.Yesenia wrote back and said she wanted to be friends with me as you and I have been friends so I got a little worried about who exactly she might think I was so I sent her an email reassuring her that I'm old and a Nonna ;) I also sent her a picture of my grandson and I.

Hi Yesenia, if you come to DR1 welcome and you'll make many friends here.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
dale7 said:
Hello fellow dr1ers,
dale7(Howard)

Glad to hear all is well with you, I saw your wife's post. There are many adjustments for Dominicans when they move, be patient, and work through the bad times, as times should always get better. Angel has been in Canada for nearly 4 years, and we're happier now than ever...expecting our 3rd son in February. It must be something in that Dominican blood that makes them so advanced (Dominic walked at 9 months plus three days, so trust me, I believe you). He started getting proficient on the computer at age 2.5! He can go into the internet, choose favorites, and get any game he wants to play - we never have to help him with anything on it. Also at age 2.5, he could spell his name out loud for you. He's starting to be able to spell his brother's name, as well as daddy and mommy (now age 3). Heck, he writes his name and it's nearly as legible as his daddy's writing (trust me, that doesn't say much ;) ;) )! Always glad to hear that through everything, you've been a good dad - keep working on your relationship, because marriage is hard work, but it's worth the rewards you reap.

We live in Calgary, Canada, so our weather is probably close to the same as yours. Trust me, they get used to it, but be prepared to fork over huge heating bills during the winter in the meantime!

Thanks for the update!

Last edited:

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
Vegas

Vegas1973 said:
Dale7, aren't you the one who caught your girl e-mailing another man? Who was that then? If you managed to resolve all theses issues...I wish you and your new wife all the best and am glad it has worked out in the end.

I don't always tell the truth and I thought she might be using me and sometimes I exagerrated and bended my suspicions. She wasn't emailing another guy for romantic reasons but she did have messenger friends that were men and I thought she was seeing one of them and if I remember right I believe I said that over a year ago, I did say I caught her emailing another guy. In my opinion, if a woman has male friends if you are a suspicious person like I am, you just assume that they are playing you and I was desperately wanting at that time, to go my own way, to shirk my responsibilities, and make myself feel better by believing what I could let my demented little mind think of. She wasn't playing me, I was trying to still play the field but in any relationship you finally have to be honest or it won't work, so she caught me in some lies and finally I decided to be honest with her and it is much better now.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
dale7 said:
Hello fellow dr1ers,
dale7(Howard)

Happy new year.

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I think they have worked out any problems from the past so let's please let them move on in this New Year of 2005. The past is gone, we can't see the future, today is what is important. ;)

Dec 9, 2002
I'm so pleased for you

Howie, it's good to know that the two of you have worked it all out and that you are together now for keeps. I hope 2005 brings you both everything you wish for.

sajomagirl

Jan 2, 2005
www.stores.ebay.com
Thanks for your worlds, haven't been easy to get be together but finally by the power of God and love we are. I wish you the best for this 2005 too.
Yesenia (sajomagirl)
Dominican Babe said:
Howie, it's good to know that the two of you have worked it all out and that you are together now for keeps. I hope 2005 brings you both everything you wish for.

lsylla01

Aug 10, 2004
Dale7, happy to hear about you, your wife and Howie. I too have me a Dominican girlfriend (soon to be my wife). Hope all continues to go well for you all in the future..

N&D

Jan 29, 2004
Hello dale7
I'm just a regular dr1 regular reader who most of the time is too ashamed to share my experience. I so happened to read yours and I'm glad to see your scary experience turn out to be a happy one. I too am scared and believe i'm being scammed. hopefully, maybe one day i'll have a happy ending like yours. I just hope it happens soon before its too late. i'm currently on the verge of giving up. god bless you and your new family.