Where are the DR1 members currently?

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
Hello everybody, It' a new year. Some have moved, some are new and some are still at the same place. I will be moving to DR next week and wanted to get to know where all the members are situated. I currently reside in Toronto,ON and will make my new home Jarabacoa next week.

clara

Jan 6, 2005
I am a relatively new member but have lived in the DR for many years off and on. At the moment, my husband and I live in La Romana where I am working on my PhD dissertation research related to HIV prevention and my husband is working as a personal trainer with major league baseball players.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Still here in Puerto Plata & still loving it!!!

Hillbilly & I will be in Jarabacoa on Sunday at the golf course there - if you can get up to the clubhouse somewhere between 2 & 3 pm you can meet up with us there. If you play golf, so much the better, you can join us for a game!! PM or e-mail either of us & we'll let you know more details!!

Blossoms (either of you) if you are reading this, get yourselves registered as members & start posting. Reading DR1 news is all very well, but we need INPUT here ......... & I suspect (from our brief discussion at Jarabacoa last Sunday), that you have quite a lot of input to give us!!! ~ Grahame.

jeeplady

Jan 17, 2005
Where are all the DR1 members currently at?

I am new to this site. My husband and I live in Geneva Illinois, a western suburb of Chicago. Have never lived in D.R. but would like to someday when we can afford to have second home. We LOVE D.R. Have been to Punta Cana once and in March it will be our third time to Sosua.

RonS

Bronze
Oct 18, 2004
I'm also relatively new to DR1. I'm from Philadelphia, PA and looking forward to getting back to the DR 26 days from now :bunny: !

I've been visiting the DR for the past five years and was able to make four trips last year. This time, I'm going to spend the first two days of my trip in Santo Domingo [and spend the afternoons on the beach at BC], then go to Las Terrenas and Samana for ten days, and then return to SD and BC for two days. Maybe I'll catch you in BC, Jrzyguy.

andrea9k

Apr 17, 2004
stallion said:
Hello everybody, It' a new year. Some have moved, some are new and some are still at the same place. I will be moving to DR next week and wanted to get to know where all the members are situated. I currently reside in Toronto,ON and will make my new home Jarabacoa next week.

Jess in Santo Domingo.

:)

ECH714

Mar 12, 2003
FROM ECH714 aka DOC.
STILL IN SANTO DOMINGO....AFTER 13 YEARS AND LOVING IT JUST AS MUCH AS DAY 1. ;)

Victor Laszlo

Bronze
Aug 24, 2004
Laughing at myself

caro said:
montreal ,quebec...mmm canada lol and hope one day I could say dr
Caro, I had only seen your post about the job interview and assumed you were Dominican!

I'm in dreary, wintry Connecticut, US. Montreal in summer, DR in winter sounds good to me. :classic:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
ECH714 said:
FROM ECH714 aka DOC.
STILL IN SANTO DOMINGO....AFTER 13 YEARS AND LOVING IT JUST AS MUCH AS DAY 1. ;)

Nice you see you posting once in a while Doc. We miss you.

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
ECH714 said:
FROM ECH714 aka DOC.
ECH, Dr. H -- great to see you posting! I know I speak for many of us longtimers here on DR1 that we would love to see you post more often. We miss your wisdom...

Best Regards,
Keith
(Physically still in Alexandria, VA, but in the DR in my heart)