Where are the DR1 members currently?

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Stuck in the Hampton Roads area (I can't believe there's ice on the James River!!!) but will go down to DR in March.....can't wait.

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
Still here soon there

Still in Colorado, but plans are progressing rapidly for a move this summer to the Sosua area. Still don't know what to do with the wine.
Bob K

Justintime

Aug 18, 2004
Another Blizzard.

Just survived another blizzard here in Maritime Canada. Freezing and shovelling...shovelling and freezing. Sure lookin' forward to landing in POP on February 11th.

Any sun there yet on the North Coast Grahame?!?

Heat up the ribs Marco!

Justin

Gimabella

Sep 15, 2003
in NYC brooklyn to be exact...just survived the first snow storm/blizzard whatever you want to call it./..............

but soon very soon will be in DR for March and then another soon very soon will be moving to the DR in 2006...counting the slow dragging months of 2005..

jeje

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
Unfortunately, still here, wish I were there

But I still don't think I could be away from my grand babies too long. Plus I got another one coming this fall.

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
Quebecoise (Canada) on my 11th year here in the big city, Santo Domingo! ;)

Last edited:

NY1

Feb 26, 2002
recently relocated to Orlando, FL and hoping to someday be able to fly nonstop to DR from here, rather than a friggin connection!!!

Juniper

Apr 15, 2004
Beautiful sunny Miami, Florida, but looking forward to going back to Las Terrenas in February.

Juniper

Danny W

Bronze
Mar 1, 2003
Beautiful Cabrini Blvd. in uptown Manhattan looking at the ice floating down the Hudson river, and the snow on the Jersey Pallisades. The sunsets here are spectacular. Feb. 10th I'll be visiting my apt. in Sosua and celebrating my novia's birthday on Feb. 14th - she was born on Valentine's day! - D

thepiper

Jan 25, 2005
I just joined I was born in santiago moved to ny at the of three and moved back to dr when I was 11. I now live in santiago. I am impressed with what I have seen so far on dr1.

LauraP

Jan 10, 2005
Watching the snow fly, ....

in Niagara Falls, NY. I just recently joined, although I've used the information pages for a long time. Travelled to the DR for a number of years now.

I'm a Canadian living in NY, leaving for SD this Saturday, and hope to find somthing (home and maybe sm business) while I'm there.

Camden Tom

Bronze
Dec 1, 2002
Sitting in my living room, gazeing across the mighty Mississippi, frozen solid. Minnesota is cold this time of year, but it is also quite beautiful.