Recent spam attack

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
The recent spam attack, on this board, by blondedominican contains several subliminal messages that should not be ignored. Using the bible code I have been able to decipher most of the true reasons for this attack.

First, although I will not name names, she is one of AZB?s ex-wives. As you can see she is white and has European features, and is highly educated. Additional investigation reveals she is also and ex-mistress of Mr. Criss Colin. I am not surprised at this fact as CC is a notorious womanizer who has been in the DR longer than AZB.

It would seem that she has been unable to deal with CC?s rejection of her in 2002. What an ungrateful bitch. After all he did for her, she should be thankful.

We need look not farther than the headings of each of her posts to find out what she is really saying. Look carefully and you will see this desperate woman?s cry for help.

Most Dominican fall in this category: I was lied to by a gringo. I gave him what he wanted and he dumped me.

To All The Ladies: CC is much better in bed than AZB.

Hard up Womens: Dominican?s that go out with Chuckuindy, Badpiece, and AZB.

Naming: I need a name for my child fathered by CC. Soon, please, it?s been 3 years.

Jim Hinsch's advice on relationships and marriage: Never look to a gringo for advice. I have never had a successful relationship.

Visa: But, CC and AZB both promised.

For MommC: Mind you own business!

3 rules: Locate the nearest Western Union office, Have him buy you a cell phone. Never use a condom.

Calling to all Cdn women with Dominican husbands: How did you do it? I need to get off this Island.

Quotes from Hillbilly and Da PIB!!: They provide too much wisdom, never read their posts.

brugal tour guide: How to get drunk for free.

How do you register a smilie...: Start with the Dominican dental society.

How many people: Can I possibly sleep with before one takes me to America.

What's wrong with Dominican men?: They do not have passports and visas.

Canadian Dominican marriage advise: Okay I will settle for a Canadian, but I prefer Americans.

Re: Bold women....: I wish I could be like Anna C.

visa into uk: A last resort, I really need to get off this Island.

Dominican Abroad and working: Only as a last resort.

100% Dominican, no Venus blood here...: So I am blond, but there has never been any interracial mixing in my family.

Chuckuindy

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
HARD work

CyaBye3015 said:
How do you know so much about how good CC and AZB are in bed???

Between the 2 of them they supplied me with a list of over 8,000 Dominican female references, between the ages of 15 and 26. I am slowly working my way through the list. It is exhausting work, but someone needs to do it.

Chuckuindy

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
chuckuindy said:
Between the 2 of them they supplied me with a list of over 8,000 Dominican female references, between the ages of 15 and 26. I am slowly working my way through the list. It is exhausting work, but someone needs to do it.

Chuckuindy

Please send me a copy of this list. As it is 8,000 names long, we can each start at either end and not wind up sleeping with the same woman for quite a while. If the list goes by region, I would like to start in Miches because I will be there blessing yollas on their voyage to PR. Walter Mercado has agreed to meet them(as a personal favor to me) when they disembark and promised to get all of those poor dominicans work selling holy candles and lotions that cure herpes.
Let's get to work, gentlemen!!!!

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
Berzin said:
As it is 8,000 names long, we can each start at either end and not wind up sleeping with the same woman for quite a while. Let's get to work, gentlemen!!!!

Hell, how young are you?

Did you lose your hair early?