Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default SD Gay Nightlife ?????

Headed to SD with the fellas. Where are the good night spots these days???

See you there.......

THANKS!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default zona colonial

I know there are a few places in the capital like AIRE. I still havent gone there personally but, I will soon. I need to take all my lesbian friends to DR.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by p1atan0
    I know there are a few places in the capital like AIRE. I still havent gone there personally but, I will soon. I need to take all my lesbian friends to DR.
    Please pm me when you are coming. I will be in the capital.

Larry

On Vacation....
    Post Thanks / Like

Question You joining their team

Quote Originally Posted by Larry
    Please pm me when you are coming. I will be in the capital. Larry
    Or you're optimistic about converting them? Either way, good luck and post your results.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by shadInToronto
    Or you're optimistic about converting them? Either way, good luck and post your results.

Neither. I know Platano from the nyc dinners and I want to hang out with the lesbians.

Larry

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Larry

Long time huh?

Well, I'll be going to DR on August the 20th - 26th unfortunately the girls won't go with me on this trip. I have a wedding to go to at the Jaragua.

Actually I'll be a bit broke since this wedding was a big surprize to me and I wasn't prepared financially to make this trip but....
    I was hoping to go to AIRE with a girl who is verrrrry curious perhaps on the next trip I'll have to do that.

To those who don't know me...
    I'm a promoter for a Lesbian club named Heaven

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by p1atan0
    Long time huh?

Well, I'll be going to DR on August the 20th - 26th unfortunately the girls won't go with me on this trip. I have a wedding to go to at the Jaragua.

Actually I'll be a bit broke since this wedding was a big surprize to me and I wasn't prepared financially to make this trip but....
    I was hoping to go to AIRE with a girl who is verrrrry curious perhaps on the next trip I'll have to do that.

To those who don't know me...
    I'm a promoter for a Lesbian club named Heaven
    It's ok if the lesbians aren't with you Platano, pm me anyway and we can go for a drink .

Larry

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

to the OP...

check out Jay Dee's and Pheonix bar (get a copy of rough guide..and they are listed there) Havent been to Aiire...but to me it sounds too "something".

I guess it all depends what you are looking for in a club.

I think aiire...cateres to a more mixed crowd...which can definitely be nice. While the other clubs cater to more of the pay for play/tourist crowd. THere are definitely hustlers at all...i am just not sure of the ratio compared to one club to another. I hear that aire is more on the effiminate side...where the other clubs cater to a more masculine clietele.

Cant really say....i dont hang at the clubs much as i have friends outside the capital that i like to chill with.

hope you have a blast!!! and PM me when you get back with a full trip report.

peace
    jj

also..feel free to pm me and i can give you some help with other places to go and visit

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Aire was changed bye Arena, its the new name, in the first floor now is Punto Bar, in the 2nd. Arena Club.

You are right, it's depend what you are looking form, at jay dees there are a lot kind of sankies and if you are unlucky to meet one of them be careful some of them are thieves, they have another name in spanish but sounds very strong for this forum. Sometimes I go there with friends, I dont like to go alone there. Actually I have about 2 months that I dont go out.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Gay Nightlife in Santo Domingo

Here is a resource: www.monaga.com/nightlife.htm

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast