favorite bachata songs?

liam1

Bronze
Jun 9, 2004
just wondering what are some of your favorite less known bachata songs? and please try to spell them correctly so i can download them. thanks. :classic: :classic:

i can recommend: Giovanni Rios - "Cuando se acaba el amor".

the original by Guillermo D?vila is also good.

(yes, i'm a chopo ;) ;) )

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Since I've played this game several times, and the response is still the same, I'll cut and paste what I said last time:

Raulin Rodriguez:
La Loca (w/Jose Luis Perales)
Y Llorare
Estoy Enamorado de Ti
Arancame la Vida

Frank Reyes:
All of Lesley's mentioned above, but have to add:
Mal Querida

From Lesley's list:
Frank Reyes- (this can be any song easily but I will choose a few) -

T? eres ajena
Amor en silencio
D?jame entrar en ti
No te olvides de m?
Por ti voy a morir
Duele
Viviendo en la soledad

Los Toros Band:
Como Te Olvido
Quizas Si Quizas No

Antony Santos:
Pegame Tu Vicio

Elvis Martinez:
Asi Te Amo

Monchi y Alexandra:
Hoja en Blanco
Quiero Saber de Ti

Aventura:
Ense?ame Olvidarte

Zaccarias Ferreira:
Siento Que Te Quiero

Alex Bueno:
Que Vuelva

Fernando Villalona y Millie:
Perdoname

macocael

Bronze
Aug 3, 2004
www.darkhorseimages.com
Luis Segura: Encontr? lo que buscaba and Quiero Hablarte among almost any others of his (Ok, a blast from the past, but great stuff nonetheless)

Many by Antony Santos, Florecita Blanca from La Batalla, La Parcela and Ya Encontr? mi Hembra from La Chupadera, and his recent "porque te amo" from Lloro. many more too from his long and steady career

Raulin Rodriguez: Dame Corazon, Anoche

Yoskar Sarante: No te Detengas

Elvis martinez: Serpiente Venenosa

Frank Reyes: Te Fuiste sin Decir Nada -- some nice chord changes in this one

Chicho Severino: Millonario y que -- this guy is a real low down bachatero, huge gold chains and all. There is another song of his that is excellent but at the moment I cannot find it.

And let us not forget the work of the remarkable "La Sufrida."

Stodgord

Bronze
Nov 19, 2004
What about Medicina de Amor by Raulin Rodriguez. I think that song made Bachata even more popular amongst Central Americans.

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
Macocael...you have nice taste in bachata

Lately I have just been exclusively listening to Luis Segura- one my favorite albums of his Como yo- every song is wonderful - repeat, repeat, repeat is all I do. His most recent album 2004- Te perdono- is more of the same. A nice mix of bachata bolero serenades.

Antony Santos- goes without saying. Some of the oldies are nice- 'La parcela', 'La passola', all the bachatas from his album El balazo are great. Other hit singles: Voy pa'lla, Si tu cari?o no est?, Coraz?n culpable, Consejo de padre, Dosis de amor, Juego de amor etc.

LDG.

Last edited:

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
People...get it through your thick heads, and stop looking at 'ese maric**cito' de Aventura...ROMEO...those people don't play REAL bachata!!!

It's just like saying that Jerry Rivera sings SALSA!!!

Give me a break!!!

MQ

eralc777

Aug 6, 2005
I really like 'Ay Hombe' not sure who sings it. And of course 'Un Beso.' In fact, most bachata songs are quite good....but they do get a bit repetitive after a while!

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
1) "Quien Eres Tu" by Frank Reyes I believe.

2)...and some song that goes, "No te vayas...no te vayas por favor..."

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
Joe Veras - Intentalo tu
Elvis Martinez - Tu sabes bien
Raulin Rodriguez - Que vuelva (from the Medicina de Amor album)
Frank Reyes - Vine a decirte adios (a classic)
Anthony Santos - Voy pa'lla

Bartolomeo

LoveMyDRHusband

Oct 10, 2005
My all time favorite song (bachata) has to be
Amor de me Vida- Raulin
this song will send chills down your spine if you really listen to the words.
the first time I did, the song it made me cry.

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
i give it to samana

lately i cant stop listening to anything by yoskar.

Te Perdi has got such an amazing guitar solo!!! i love blasting it on my ipod while on the elevator at work!

A Queien Besaras is a new favorite of mine too. (its so slow that i can actualy hear and understand all the words ...well most of them LOL....btw..i think this song is to the tune of "i cant stop loving you". Another nice guitar solo at the end.

Anthony Santos: Pegame tu vicio y Ay Ay AY

I think that is why i am becoming a huge yoskar fan...his songs have both great guitar (not just plinky plunky stuff)...and well...that man just has some amazing pipes. (perdoneme, perdido, la noche are also favorites)

It has taken me a while to warm up to aventura...but i like obsession and the song about the mother.

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
ROFLMAO!!!

when i first read leslie's suggestion of juego de amor....i read it as "Love Jucie" not the Love Game...silly me...just had to share...i always get those two words mixed up :)

daydream

Bronze
Sep 19, 2004
I quite like that new one by Frank Reyes.......Princesa

could have something to do with the fact that they are playing it non stop at the moment!

Bandida by Kiko Rodriguez is another favourite of mine :classic:

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
this thread is great....can we perhaps start another one that is perhaps non bachata? still latin music...but just not bachata? I am listening to music non stop to help me with the language before my trip in 4 weeks...and i find that the music helps alot....and would like some other types of good music tips to help me along.

Oh...two other favs of mine are Madre Mia and and something called popperi (sp?) both live raulin (i think from a radio broadcast)....these songs are not on the live CD that is available on line....but i DID hear someone playing this CD in juan dolio last year (i should have bought it when i had the chance....hopefully THIS year i can find it).

Awesome

Jan 20, 2006
awesome you like "hay hombe" by Raulin Rodriguez but dude aventura is not a good choice especially that song "un beso" that's crap righ there so lame. you should listen to joe veraz better than aventura eewww (i dislike avaentura with that stupid annoying voice...banana(gross)