New Blog.... more indepth!

daydream

Bronze
Sep 19, 2004
Hi Cocacola

I'm reading :classic:

I think it's great that you have decided to do some volunteering......I am looking forward to hearing more once you start. When will you be starting at the orphanage?

Keep blogging
Daydream

daydream

Bronze
Sep 19, 2004
Hey - why can't you access your blog from the 'Blog' section on the homepage? It's not on the list??

You should get it added - maybe that's why people aren't reading......perhaps they don't know it exists??? (assuming they haven't seen this thread of course ;) )

Last edited:

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
daydream said:
Hey - why can't you access your blog from the 'Blog' section on the homepage? It's not on the list??
I think Robert adds it to the list when he deems it is ready for "prime time".

cocacola33

Oct 25, 2005
I was also wondering how to add my blog onto the blog homepage. Hopefully Robert will soon deem me as 'prime time' lol.

Thankyou for reading guys. x

Erin24

Jan 9, 2006
Thats nice

I read your blog, and i feel the same way the kids are so cute and nice. When I went to punta cana me andmy friend left the resort and we ran into some local boys no older then 10 and i wanted to give them all my candy! i have a soft spot for them! good for you! and good luck!

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Also when you update (add a new entry) please do not start a new thread.
Just post here that you've updated and we'll all rush over to read it.
(You might want to consider adding a site tracker aka hit counter to the blog so you know how many ppl are reading every day). If you need help with it just PM one of us and we'll do our best to help you make your blog 'all that it can be'!

cocacola33

Oct 25, 2005
1) MommaC - i have PM you about starting a visitor counter on my blog.

2) Robert has explained that when i have 15 posts on my blog and regular blogging i will be updated onto the main blog's page!

3) When you are looking at the nblog please check previous logs because there is usually more than one new blog. As i have allready explained this is because i am trying to inform readers of my past and with my plans and i opted to do this using short and interesting blogs rather than one very long blog!

Thankyou, x

daydream

Bronze
Sep 19, 2004
Hi Becky!

Where will you be doing your TEFL course?

I was considering doing one last year......you can do intensive courses in the UK or even better, you can do them at the location you plan to teach at.

Just wondered whether you can do one in the DR?

Thanks
Daydream.

cocacola33

Oct 25, 2005
daydream said:
Hi Becky!

Where will you be doing your TEFL course?

I was considering doing one last year......you can do intensive courses in the UK or even better, you can do them at the location you plan to teach at.

Just wondered whether you can do one in the DR?

Thanks
Daydream.

Well, i looked into doing my TEFL qualification during my time in the DR but decided against it as i couldnt find a worldwide company that offered the course in DR. However i am studying my over the internet, my tutor email's me the work and unit books, i then send them back, he marks them and sends me the next unit. If i have any questions or problems i email my tutor and he is guarentted to reply within 12 hours!

For more info please dont hesitate to contact me! Hope you are enjoying my blog, Becky x

cocacola33

Oct 25, 2005
Stormer i am really glad that you are reading and enjoying my blog, i will try my best to keep it as interesting, informative and enjoyable as i can. Hopefully i will make it 'primetime' and gain some more readers!

Thanks Becky x

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
cocacola33 said:
Stormer i am really glad that you are reading and enjoying my blog, i will try my best to keep it as interesting, informative and enjoyable as i can. Hopefully i will make it 'primetime' and gain some more readers!

Thanks Becky x

You are most welcome! ;)