Female sankie?

presidente

Sep 25, 2008
This is my first time on this sight and am I blown away. I think I been a victim of a female sankie. I have spent the better part of the last six months in Puerto plata with this girl and am starting to get some weird vibes. I met her at an AI and everything was perfect. I met the family in the first couple of dates, she said she loved me and wanted a a family ect... Well after the vacations started to end the change in her was more apparent, then the small money requests started coming in. Just suddle hints but ,of course, I said no problem.Her mobile would ring and she would go in the bathroom to awnser and I could not watch what she would text message. Now there is some big problem, she is sick with her kidney and needs 1000 USD!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
hmmmm... yea about that!!

I'd let her family take care of those expenses...Unless of course you have married her and are now part of the "family"

Good luck!

Mar 2, 2008
presidente,
The cell phone in the bathroom should have done it for you. The $1000 US is icing on the cake. Read HillyBilly's rules, and read as much of all the other threads regarding sankies as you can stomach. The male/female descriptions are interchangeable. You will start to recognize familiar patterns. It's an education.

Frankly I prefer the up and up puta, who tells you the price, delivers the goods, gets paid, and takes the next call without hiding in the bathroom. There is something refreshing about that.

Reactions: Lapurr

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
presidente,

Frankly I prefer the up and up puta, who tells you the price, delivers the goods, gets paid, and takes the next call without hiding in the bathroom. There is something refreshing about that.

That's the ticket!!!

NEXT!!!!!

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I bet when asked if she has other novios funding her kidney collection, she will respond: "mi no protitutah"!

:bunny:

Reactions: Lapurr

presidente

Sep 25, 2008
revenge

I think i'm gonna tell her that Im gonna send the money in a few days, hear her response then a few days later tell her it has arrived at western union. To her surprise when she arrives to pick up the 1000usd all that she will get is 20 peseos and a rude comment. Ha Ha!!!!!!!!

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I think i'm gonna tell her that Im gonna send the money in a few days, hear her response then a few days later tell her it has arrived at western union. To her surprise when she arrives to pick up the 1000usd all that she will get is 20 peseos and a rude comment. Ha Ha!!!!!!!!

I like it, I like it:bunny::bunny:

Mikey likes it (Life Cereal lol)

cdngirl08

Aug 19, 2008

I wouldn't give the tramp 1 peso. But I like your idea just the same.:) Tell her if she wants the $1000 she better go sell her good kidney! LMAO

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008

Why dont you just ask her...if she's in love with you or your money? why be spiteful? remember Karma..might come back and bite you in the ass!

it's entirely your fault you're out of a little cash! suck it up and move on like the boys advise!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I am afraid that your little ploy will fall on deaf ears. Next time you are in town take her picture to the local WU off ice and ask how often does she come in...that should do it for you. Don't bother to ask her or communicate with her.

Count yourself lucky...

HB

FernieBee

Bronze
Feb 20, 2008
The original post is so surreal that it has me thinking this thread is made in jest.

33e0s3o.gif

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i like the ploy !! if you could i would mail some monopoly money :laugh:

let it go my friend and move on. just another notch on the old belt :laugh:

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Probably better to just let it go and not be spiteful, because ultimately she won't "get it", but if you want to play it out a little, tell her to send you copies of the DR's exams and reports...that should shut her up...she may work on it and run around town getting bogus documentation...then you say, sorry...no can do!

But be careful in "messing with her" in any way, other than saying no or ignoring her, if you think you may be returning here...