Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i'm a newbie also>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>this is fake documentation

DominicanBilly

Mar 9, 2005
harborviewcondos.4t.com
presidente,
The cell phone in the bathroom should have done it for you. The $1000 US is icing on the cake. Read HillyBilly's rules, and read as much of all the other threads regarding sankies as you can stomach. The male/female descriptions are interchangeable. You will start to recognize familiar patterns. It's an education.

Frankly I prefer the up and up puta, who tells you the price, delivers the goods, gets paid, and takes the next call without hiding in the bathroom. There is something refreshing about that.

Me too!!! Same physical sensations and no emotional damage.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
[/B]

Me too!!! Same physical sensations and no emotional damage.

Honestly I don't see how you guys can prefer prostitutes to a "regular" girl. Yes there could be baggage, but just the fear of getting some serious disease, the fact that you can't do everything you want, watch out for her pimp, drug usage, etc keeps me at bay. To each their own I guess...

Now I would say if I ever get to a point where I can't get a regular girl then I may pay up, but fortunately for me I'm not there yet.

Back to the thread I would say just let it go and don't try to get revenge on her, which may backfire big time. You haven't lost anything...so you gave her a little money and she gave you a good time...I would say you're the winner in that transaction, as I'm sure you probably wouldn't be able to get the same thing for the same amount of money wherever you come from.

Mar 2, 2008
Honestly I don't see how you guys can prefer prostitutes to a "regular" girl. Yes there could be baggage, but just the fear of getting some serious disease, the fact that you can't do everything you want, watch out for her pimp, drug usage, etc keeps me at bay. To each their own I guess..

Are you saying "regular girls" don't have diseases, boyfriends, drug problems, etc?

If you are saying that, you are sadly mistaken. In fact, I'm not exactly sure what you mean by a "regular girl". Perhaps one who doesn't ask for money up front. Okay but if she's available for a date she will get something of value from you, one way or the other. And you know why you're dating her.

But please don't get me wrong, I see value in dating "regular girls" also, I just think a prostitute is much more honest about what the deal is. There is no reason to play any games, it's simply pay for play.

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Honestly I don't see how you guys can prefer prostitutes to a "regular" girl. Yes there could be baggage, but just the fear of getting some serious disease, the fact that you can't do everything you want, watch out for her pimp, drug usage, etc keeps me at bay. To each their own I guess..

Are you saying "regular girls" don't have diseases, boyfriends, drug problems, etc?

If you are saying that, you are sadly mistaken. In fact, I'm not exactly sure what you mean by a "regular girl". Perhaps one who doesn't ask for money up front. Okay but if she's available for a date she will get something of value from you, one way or the other. And you know why you're dating her.

But please don't get me wrong, I see value in dating "regular girls" also, I just think a prostitute is much more honest about what the deal is. There is no reason to play any games, it's simply pay for play.

*harummmph* Check your mail, I'm returning the matching earrings and bracelet! :cheeky:

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
A girl from a nice (and I don't mean wealthy) Dominican family will be chaperoned by someone when dating. She would also not go to a boy's home. He has to go to her home to visit. My 16 year old told me this. He is dating now.

So if you are sleeping with a Dominican girl on your vacations, she does not come from a nice home.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002

Don't start trying to twist my words around...you know exactly what I meant by "regular" girl vs. prostitutes...and if you don't is because you're just used to meeting prostitutes or prostitutes in disguise. A "normal" girl is not out to get anything from you.

I wouldn't go as far as Charlielyn to say that a good girl is one that's chaperoned (This is not the norm anymore).

Mar 2, 2008
Margaret, my dear, what are you doing here?

What I meant to say was, although the pay for play routine can get a man through some rough weather, only a long term stable relationship, forged by equality, trust, and fidelity can truly meet a man's emotional, spiritual, and intellectual needs.

Once a man discovers his true life partner, his soul mate, he is eager to fore go all others and commit himself entirely to his one true love. And what better way to seal that blissful union than a beautiful set of hologram ear rings and matching bracelet. Of course, that's just me.

Mar 2, 2008
suarezn,
hey, come on lighten up, I'm not twisting your words. I seriously didn't know what you meant by regular girls. If your definition is simply a girl who doesn't want anything from you that's fine.

And please let me know when you find one of those, will you?

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
suarezn,
hey, come on lighten up, I'm not twisting your words. I seriously didn't know what you meant by regular girls. If your definition is simply a girl who doesn't want anything from you that's fine.

And please let me know when you find one of those, will you?

I already got one...Haven't had the need to pay for prostitute yet. Like I said to each their own...but my point is how can you even enjoy it. Example you feel like performing oral, but you can't because most likely you'll get herpes or worse. Is that worth paying for? Not to me.

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Margaret, my dear, what are you doing here?

What I meant to say was, although the pay for play routine can get a man through some rough weather, only a long term stable relationship, forged by equality, trust, and fidelity can truly meet a man's emotional, spiritual, and intellectual needs.

Once a man discovers his true life partner, his soul mate, he is eager to fore go all others and commit himself entirely to his one true love. And what better way to seal that blissful union than a beautiful set of hologram ear rings and matching bracelet. Of course, that's just me.

I see, you're a better pro than I am. Now about that ring... :cheeky:

Mar 2, 2008
Margaret,
Honestly, the ring has been ordered and should be arriving any day now, and it's a real beauty.

Of course, you know how Inposdom can be at times. But believe me, I'll keep checking with them, night and day. You can depend on me.

In the meantime, could you please explain to me what saurezn is talking about. Is he referring to an oral presentation, like in school? I'm not at all sure I'm up yo that, but if you could kindly demonstrate the proper technique for me I will give it my all.

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Margaret,
Honestly, the ring has been ordered and should be arriving any day now, and it's a real beauty.

Of course, you know how Inposdom can be at times. But believe me, I'll keep checking with them, night and day. You can depend on me.

In the meantime, could you please explain to me what saurezn is talking about. Is he referring to an oral presentation, like in school? I'm not at all sure I'm up yo that, but if you could kindly demonstrate the proper technique for me I will give it my all.

You see catch, this is where computer-assisted learning has it's place. I would add hyperlinks to all the points that might need defiinitions or point the user to a podcast that they can download to their Ipod and make my way to the teacher's lounge where I can check my email, send texts, book my vacation, post to forums etc. all from my blackberry! Of course, I would show off my ring to my colleagues. That goes without saying, otherwise how would they recognize my true value. :cheeky:

carl.r

Oct 22, 2007
it amazes me why you guys have to pay to get laid!! im afraid your race has run if you cant get a F**K for gratis from a dominican girl !!! lol

DominicanBilly

Mar 9, 2005
harborviewcondos.4t.com
Pro vs Non Pro!

it amazes me why you guys have to pay to get laid!! im afraid your race has run if you cant get a F**K for gratis from a dominican girl !!! lol

The Pro vs Non-Pro or Puta vs Nice girl.

First of all if you’re young, good looking and have lots of money you can pick up girls in any country in the world. As you age you just need more money to get the quality you want.
Some guys like to trick poor dumb girls with bull**** to get what they want. There are lots of poor and dumb girls here that they can play “the boyfriend game” on for a short time. There is always a new girl arriving in town they’ll be able to trick.

So what is the difference between a "The Pro" and "Non-Pro".
The Pro: Negotiate what you want: Set a price: Relax and enjoy the evening. With a good "Pro" you will never know they are really out to get your money to pay the rent and put food on the table for her children. There are 19 year old girls that can spin anyone’s head. Also a smart pro will be very careful as in “safe sex”.

Non - Pro: Drinks, bull**** talk, maybe dinner, hope you get what you want before she has to go home. If you did not get what you want, tell all your friends you did. She is usually a poor young mother who has numerous “non paying” boyfriends in the barrio and the reason she has one, two or more kids is that they don’t use condoms. But she still hopes you’ll give her some of your money for the rent and food for her children.

What is the difference between a "The Pro" and "Non-Pro”?
Not very much to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: FernieBee