she says shes pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.

dee1968

Dec 2, 2008
went down to last summer. been there for 3 times within the last year. meet a lady consider her a friend. in august she told she was pregnant by me. she needed money. i played hard ball but sent her a faction what she want. we broke contact in oct. nov. does she have legal or civil suit against me if i return to dr.

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
Why don't you have a DNA test done? I'd want to know and support a child if it's mine.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Why don't you have a DNA test done? I'd want to know and support a child if it's mine.

as far as I know, all badpieces's lady friends claim to be pregnant by him. But when he grabs them by the hair, they admit they are lying. Not one has been pregnant by him yet every time he comes here, there is one with a belly waiting on him. So far no white kid yet. hahahaha
AZB

Reactions: badpiece33
Sep 19, 2005
went down to last summer. been there for 3 times within the last year. meet a lady consider her a friend. in august she told she was pregnant by me. she needed money. i played hard ball but sent her a faction what she want. we broke contact in oct. nov. does she have legal or civil suit against me if i return to dr.

she couldnt possibly have a claim before the baby is born.

I also would love to know if she wanted to, could she go to court and force a man to get a paternity test to see if he is the father of her child. and then beyond that would he be liable legally for that child born out of wedlock?

beyond that, she would have to know when you were down and have the courts chase you down...not a likely scenario...if she doesnt know when you are coming down or where you will be.

bob

Mar 2, 2008
The burden of proof might be put on the man, depending on how well connected the girl is. In that case, the man would not only have to pay for the test, but must also arrange for it to be taken, and verify the results are valid. All of that for a gringo might be somewhat daunting.

If there is a potential for controversity, it would probably be a good idea to get an attorney, and have the attorney arrange everything. The most important thing is finding a reliable and trustworthy attorney. That could be tricky in itself.

Bottom line: there is no quick and easy fix, in my opinion.

liam1

Bronze
Jun 9, 2004
that is pretty standard game they play. one told my buddy she was pregnant and wanted him to send $$$ for the abortion. he played dumb and pretended to be all excited about the baby and told her not to abort and that he will support the baby once it's born and the DNA proves that he's the daddy. the hoe never called again.

Reactions: badpiece33

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
i don't know what the law says to such with paragrafs aso,
but several years back a girl told a friend of mine she's pregnant from him and it went to the point where she brought some paper from a court which stated that he has to pay the bills until proofed that he is not the father. he got that proof when the baby been nearby 1 year old, he had the right for a payback by the lady, but heck, she's a mother of 3 child's then, not working, so what money he could have expected to get paid back?
he never saw a cent.
i don't know how much exactly he spent during that time for medic checks aso, but it wasn't just a bit.
good luck
Mike

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Nothing will happen to you if you just walk away. she will not do anything as she is not even sure who the father of the baby is. laws are rarely enforced here.
AZB

as far as I know, all badpieces's lady friends claim to be pregnant by him. But when he grabs them by the hair, they admit they are lying. Not one has been pregnant by him yet every time he comes here, there is one with a belly waiting on him. So far no white kid yet. hahahaha
AZB

Yeah but at least I'm not trying to duck out of supporting my child,if it was mine. I always say lets go get the DNA done and then they always come clean and say it is someone elses and they would just like a little help. Then always try to make me the Padrino which I always decline to be. ;)

Reactions: mike l
that is pretty standard game they play. one told my buddy she was pregnant and wanted him to send $$$ for the abortion. he played dumb and pretended to be all excited about the baby and told her not to abort and that he will support the baby once it's born and the DNA proves that he's the daddy. the hoe never called again.

Excellent I also use that one also, works 8 out of 10 times. you get some reputation for that one.

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008

First of all you need to decide that if the girl is really pregnant with your baby are you going to be involved in the babys life,or just walk away and allow your child to be just another statistic of DR. poverty.If you dont care if the child is yours or not then just ignore her and stay away.But if you really care if it is yours or not then just wait untill the baby is born and do the proper paternity test.There is no reason to send money to her while she is pregnant.

you dont mention what kind of girl she is,what kind of family she is from, is she educated or is she just some cuero chick that another tourist had stupid unprotected sex with.

Furthermore i would do nothing or pay nothing untill the baby is born.she can not do anything untill the child is born.

So what kind of girl are you dealing with?

Last edited:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Yeah but at least I'm not trying to duck out of supporting my child,if it was mine. I always say lets go get the DNA done and then they always come clean and say it is someone elses and they would just like a little help. Then always try to make me the Padrino which I always decline to be. ;)

hey, I never said you duck out. All I am trying to say, they are lairs in many cases. You sure know how to handle situations like these.
AZB

Fiesta Mama

Bronze
Jan 28, 2004
I think you have little to worry about if you are just coming for vacation. How would she even know you were there?

My bigger question is how can this many of you have slept with these women without using protection??? And people talk about Dominicans being uneducated, etc. and that is why AIDS is spreading. Shocking!

I think you have little to worry about if you are just coming for vacation. How would she even know you were there?

My bigger question is how can this many of you have slept with these women without using protection??? And people talk about Dominicans being uneducated, etc. and that is why AIDS is spreading. Shocking!

Stop trying to spread the Aids Hysteria, we had that thread a few months ago and to fill you in,it is almost impossible for a male to contract HIV from normal Heterosexual contact. Aids is not contracted from HIV either, So you need to stop the hysteria or start another thread and we can debate it all over again. Some of us don't like condoms and thats that.

Status
Not open for further replies.