Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    apostropheman

Thumbs up Excellent Laptop Deal!!!

Have a look at this deal that Rocky turned me onto.

He's already ordered one that he will eventually get down to the DR when someone can bring it to him.

Here's the link:
    HP Official Store — Buy an HP G60 and G60t series notebook PC from HP

It'll probably only be good for tonight and be over by morning so act fast if you like what you see!!!

They don't deliver outside of the US from this site otherwise I'd be ordering one right now!
    I have to check the HP.ca site to see if they'll match the deal.

p.s. it includes a choice of printers as free or low cost additions.

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Some specs

One of our DR1 members was kind enough to mule one of these G60s to me from Drro in NYC.
    They are sweet sweet powerful laptops.
    The T6400 Intel is kickazz powerful.
    3 gigs of ram is as good as 4 in regular Windows 32 bit so it's pretty much maxed out in Ram.
    The 250 gig hard drive is one of the biggest in laptops and ample for anyone.
    It has the dual layer DVD burner, webcam and microphone, SD card reader, beautiful graphics, not quite a true gaming machine but close to and 1/3 the price.
    It only weighs 6.6 pounds which is decent for a 16 incher.
    The keyboard feels luxurious and HPs are one of the most reliable puters in the world.
    It's slimline and attractive.
    The deal at $467 US includes free shipping and they even toss in a small printer.
    How much better can it get?
    Maybe if someone pays us to take them off their hands.
    A year ago, something like this would have cost near $2,000 US.

You can pretty much bet that this deal will not still be here in the morning.
    I've been buying deals here and there when they appear and I have seen some last only hours, one only lasted 40 minutes, but knowing HP and their deals, this evening should still be good but I doubt that it will last till business hours manana.

PS: If anyone can order and bring me one, I would gladly pay for the service.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

yeap Rocky,
    that really looks like a super deal.
    great machines.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

I should have explained how to get the deal.
    Go to dealnews.com: Find the best deals on computers, laptops, HDTV, iPods, and MP3 players
    Right now, it's 6 items down the list.

<SCRIPT>checkIfNew('1236203584', '');</SCRIPT>HP G60t Core 2 Duo 2GHz 16" Widescreen Laptop for $467 + free shipping

The HP Home & Home Office Store offers its HP G60t Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz 16" Widescreen Notebook, model no. NG161AV, for $467.49 with free shipping via the directions below. At $233 off, it's $52 under our mention from two weeks ago and the lowest total price we've seen for this configuration. Sales tax is added where applicable. Features include an Intel Core 2 Duo T6400 2GHz dual-core processor, 16" 1366x768 widescreen LCD with BrightView, 3GB RAM, 250GB 5400 rpm Serial ATA hard drive, dual layer DVD burner, 802.11g wireless, webcam, 6-cell battery, and Windows Vista Home Basic. To get this deal:
    1. Click here and click the top "Customize & Buy" button
    2. select "FREE Ugprade to 3GB DDR2 System Memory (2 Dimm) from 1GB DDR2..."
    3. select "FREE Upgrade to 250GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive from 160GB..."
    4. apply coupon code "SV0779" at checkout
    5. Optional: Under "Printers", add the HP Deskjet D4360 Printer for $0 after this $70 rebate

apostropheman

Thumbs up

Thanks,

I put in the direct link to the HP site but you need to follow the instructions in Rocky's post, #4, to get the full deal and best price!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MikeFisher View Post
    yeap Rocky,
    that really looks like a super deal.
    great machines.
    Mike
    $467 is insanely cheap.
    If somebody needs a laptop, don't miss this deal.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

It's now $549.99.
    SHALENA

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SKing View Post
    It's now $549.99.
    SHALENA
    I must have got the remaining last 10 for $467!
    Last edited by Tamborista; 03-04-2009 at 09:29 PM. Reason: (just kidding Marco!)

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

"apply coupon code "SV0779" at checkout"

I get a "The coupon you entered is invalid." message at checkout, what am I doing wrong?

$1100 for two.

Say what ! ???
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile sure sure sure

my last good good deal , beautiful machine ,for the normal user fine. you actually dont think that silicone valley, the chinese and whoever else are in the game are giving you something that they can sell for 1200$ do you. They cant sell it because it has a problem which they are not disclosing...
    Believe me that something is wrong with those machines. the average user might not know or find out. Lucky for me i have a pretty good tech source for lunch instead of paying a tech.
    am i happy with my 450$ machine yes. but crap emptor. or buyer beware...
    and deals are on all the time.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast