Animal Adoption in Santo Domingo

DRNED

Oct 28, 2009
Well, the contract has been extended permanently with an offer we can?t refuse and so we are looking at all sorts of homely things to do, getting a dog is one of them. We have both had dogs all our lives and so are pretty well on the ball as far as commitment goes etc.
Anyone know of a rescue centre in Santo Domingo?
I?ve never bought a dog over the counter as I know so many need homes having worked in one as a student. I must say I never see any dogs around the City especially where we live, nothing at all.

tjmurray

Bronze
Aug 11, 2006
Well, the contract has been extended permanently with an offer we can?t refuse and so we are looking at all sorts of homely things to do, getting a dog is one of them. We have both had dogs all our lives and so are pretty well on the ball as far as commitment goes etc.
Anyone know of a rescue centre in Santo Domingo?
I?ve never bought a dog over the counter as I know so many need homes having worked in one as a student. I must say I never see any dogs around the City especially where we live, nothing at all.

Please visit PADELA in the Colonial Zone. They have plenty of dogs and cats that need a home: Padela - Dominican Republic

Any problems, or if Spanish is an issue, you can PM me

Last edited: