115 Criminals added to the mix - Deported from the US

Status
Not open for further replies.

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
Yes, it is all true about the gringo appetite.. but that is also due to the amazingly addictive qualities of cocaine, the marketing of which is controled, for the most part, by Dominicans. I know it is chic to give the Yankies credit for corrupting the island boys, but let us give credit where credit is due. It is not only baseball which has been very bery good to the cirollos. Santiago Luis Polanco Rodr?guez - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Don't worry "AE", "Chump" is not "Kidding" himself, he is just sticking to his "Personal agenda" that EVERYTHING bad in the DR, is the fault of the USA!
"No Es Mi Culpa" was the first phrase he learned here.
I constantly remind him, that if "EVERYTHING" in the USA is Sooooo Bad, he shouldn't take his Veterans Disability check every month!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
I LOVE the USA, especially my Veterans disability check, and my Social security.
The only thing I am missing is the "Free Cheese"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Don't worry "AE", "Chump" is not "Kidding" himself, he is just sticking to his "Personal agenda" that EVERYTHING bad in the DR, is the fault of the USA!
"No Es Mi Culpa" was the first phrase he learned here.
I constantly remind him, that if "EVERYTHING" in the USA is Sooooo Bad, he shouldn't take his Veterans Disability check every month!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
I LOVE the USA, especially my Veterans disability check, and my Social security.
The only thing I am missing is the "Free Cheese"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

The last I remember you're no fan of Obama's irresponsible policies so that's the pot calling the kettle black. Good day!

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Without the US' insatiable demand the drug industry would be hardly noticed. As it is now it destroys millions of lives every year in the Americas.

Chip do you know what will happen to the world if "drug" money is no longer in circulation in many economies??? Chaos!!! Lets say the planet Mars started supplying the US with drugs what do you think will happen to your beloved Dominican Republic??? If you think the DR is bad now take away a very important cash asset like "drug money"

Drugs are not the problem its when you try to stop it is the B*TCH!! The drug industry is a "runaway train" nothing will slow it down but education, but this is something not on the top of the list of many countries therefore you have a 115 Dominicans returning to the island.

Also I think the DR and the USA should have some programs in place so many of these men are not just turned lose on the people of DR, and leave it up to the people to protect themselves from the criminals returning home.

No job, No education, No future = stick up man. It is a simple as that.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Without the US' insatiable demand the drug industry would be hardly noticed. As it is now it destroys millions of lives every year in the Americas.

Please don't forget to blame Europe as well. Time to legalize, regulate and tax the business. Prohibition does not work.
(BTW - Uruguay is close to being the first country to legalize marijuana.)

Sep 4, 2012
Luperon, I think they get off the plane and go on their merry way.

I think close to 2,000 have been deported from the US - 1700, 1800??? And we wonder why the crime stats are up.........

For the most part and if the deportation was drug related, at the minimum they are tagged at the Dominican Counter-Drug Bureau with a drug record. Anything else is handle the same way but with the Police.

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
Every country has a drug habit Chip its just that the US has the money to pay for it. A kilo of coke that wholesales for twenty five thousand dollars in NY is ten thousand in Miami and Ninety Thousand Euros in Italy.
Now I did get an Economics degree so tell me where is the cocaine more desired?
The UK, Spain, Ireland, Italy, Germany, France dont even mention Russia
Its a global thing. You only know the US and the DR and you like to blame the US for the DRs problems.
In Peru it costs a thousand bucks for a kilo.
Now if there was no demand for the coca there wouldnt be websites that give out wholesale prices now would there?

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Yes, it is all true about the gringo appetite.. but that is also due to the amazingly addictive qualities of cocaine, the marketing of which is controled, for the most part, by Dominicans.[/url]

The coke sold on these streets are about as addictive as anal rape. Yu are more likely to spring a dandelion from your ear than feel any withdrawals from this sh1t on these streets.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Every country has a drug habit Chip its just that the US has the money to pay for it. A kilo of coke that wholesales for twenty five thousand dollars in NY is ten thousand in Miami and Ninety Thousand Euros in Italy.
Now I did get an Economics degree so tell me where is the cocaine more desired?
The UK, Spain, Ireland, Italy, Germany, France dont even mention Russia
Its a global thing. You only know the US and the DR and you like to blame the US for the DRs problems.
In Peru it costs a thousand bucks for a kilo.
Now if there was no demand for the coca there wouldnt be websites that give out wholesale prices now would there?

I don't have an economics degree but understand the prices and was under the impression it was demand and distance that creates the cost. A kilo in London will cost you up to $80,000, in the DR up to RD8,000, I know the routing will be very different, but in London they seem much more desperate than the US if your pricing is correct.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
The coke sold on these streets are about as addictive as anal rape. Yu are more likely to spring a dandelion from your ear than feel any withdrawals from this sh1t on these streets.

Have you sampled the goods? lol

Where's my soda?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hUhAq_OJOr0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Also, have you really sampled the product?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HJUt_x0gwug?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

May 29, 2006
Cocaine is over. The drug to worry about now is Oxycontin and other pharmaceuticals. Pot is on its way to being decriminalized and it's certainly idiocy to enforce the law for small time users, home growers and dealers. If we had grow permits, illegal growers would be facing tax evasion instead of costing tax money in prison and being in the system. Before prohibition, there was no need for income tax because the government was funded by liquor tax.

Cocaine use: Will the factors behind its steady decline continue? - CSMonitor.com

Failed states and failed policies: How to stop the drug wars | The Economist

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
Distance is part of it but not all. Most of Europes Cocaine I say most travels through Africa. There it goes through either Spain or Italy. Cocaine is a eighty pounds a gram in London in NY its fifty dollars. Thats roughly one sixty US.
Demand yes. Distance well..... I dont have an exact answer for that part.
The DEA just busted some guys from Italy who were major coke dealers in Country Club and they were only selling to Europe because the profits were so much higher and there was less competition. Burkina Faso is the largest hub for cocaine dist outside of South America, and its in Africa.

While yes the US shouldnt be spending that much money on coke I agree we are not the reason for crime in the world.
Chip is ha just kiddin ya there Chipster.

The US does supply a tremendous amount of money to the Cartels yes but so does the rest of the world. Cocaine follows disposable income. When a nation has a middle class they develop an appetite for the coke.

Crazy aint it.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
I know (well, i cant help it) a deported heroine addict who often stops and asks me as I pass by for my leisurely Sunday stroll to the park with my daughter for RD150 to go score his smack. RD150 would not even buy you a magazine with a photo of someone doing smack when I was a lad. Crazy isn't it, drugs are so cheap, and so are the users these days.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Which will usually end up abusing heroine. Oxycontin is so expensive, abusers end up in the streets looking for heroine. :(

OxyContin, I used to buy it from a pharmacy in colonial zone of all place, not to abuse though, after my hip operation I was in a little agony trying to navigate these fuk off gigantic curb drops in the capital. I often found a parachute would be more appropriate for me but...............

Major448

Silver
Sep 8, 2010
The big developing epidemic to watch out for is "Meth"! Some people are even making that stuff in their car trunks at the park ... mobile meth labs are so simple they even make it in the aisles at Walmart ...

This is not an isolated incident:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/n3SjlL9t6fs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Status
Not open for further replies.