13 year old girl gives birth to triplets

Mar 1, 2009
Why can't they do ankle chains and forced labor anymore?

This is so shameful.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
lately those dudes who have sex or impregnate minors get arrested and sentenced a lot. but yes, there is a certain tendency to let sleeping dog lie when the girl is an older teen. she is most likely perceived a woman by her family and more often than not they are happy to get rid of her and send her away with the "husband". one less mouth to feed.

ccarabella

Feb 5, 2002
I noticed they are sending "the minor" back home to her parents. They should be charged as well.
Neglect and child endangerment to begin with.

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
I think at that age there is a law where u can't go to jail.... Heard something like that awhile back. Not sure if true and what age. Anyone else hear this?

It?s not true! What the Dominican Penal Procedure Code says (Art. 234) is that you can?t impose preventive prison against someone older than 70, if the crime he or she is accused of carries a maximum sentence of five years or less. So if the person is very old and the crime carries a minor sentence, the judge can give him bail or something else while waiting for trial.

IMO, the biggest issue with "Seduccion de menores" is that the victim?s parents are usually looking for a monetary agreement. Most of them are not really looking to see the perpetrator in jail!

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
i am puzzled by "seduced" part. i cannot imagine a 61 old campesino being seductive.

Actually, it?s the guys who always claim they were seduced. No matter how old the old the guy is, how disgusting he looks, he'll still have the balls to claim that an 11 year old seduced him. Gross!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Actually, it?s the guys who always claim they were seduced. No matter how old the old the guy is, how disgusting he looks, he'll still have the balls to claim that an 11 year old seduced him. Gross!

again, i have the same thoughts. while 13 year old can look oversexed and provocative (toddlers and tiaras are a good example of that) i cannot imagine her being seductive.

diario libre has an update on the girl, this time they are using her name (previously omitted for legal reasons):
La adolescente y sus trillizos est?n bien de salud - DiarioLibre.com

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I have been "Seduced" by hundreds of girls here in the DR!
And,.."No Es Mi Culpa" either!!
But then, ...I'm EASY!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
VP says prosecute 61-year old in triplet case

Vice President Margarita Cedeno has called for the Attorney General to take steps to ensure that the 61-year old man, said to be the father of triplets born to a 13-year old girl, is penalized for sexual abuse, as established in the Code for Minors. "A man who commits that crime is abusing and should pay for the crime committed according to law 136-03," said Cedeno in a Tweet.

The teenager, who lives in Los Corozos in southwestern province of San Jose de Ocoa, gave birth to the triplets by C-section earlier this week at the La Altagracia Maternity Hospital in Santo Domingo where she has been hospitalized for two months due to malnutrition. She gave birth at 34 weeks to the triplets, who are surviving.

"With a broken heart we see how in the DR a little girl becomes a mother of three children. This is unacceptable," said the Vice President.

Cedeno says that she has met with the Ministry of Public Health and Conani to prepare a procedure for pregnant teenagers at public hospitals.

Law 136-03 of the Code for Minors describes the actions by an adult or a person five years older than the child having sex with minors as "sexual abuse". It establishes penalties of two to five years in jail and penalty of three to 10 times the minimum wage.

The known father of the child is a fugitive from justice.

Margarita pide sanci?n contra hombre de 61 a?os que embaraz? adolescente de 13 - DiarioLibre.com