14 Years of Waiting For Santiago Bypass To Be Conpleted

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
Anyone who has ever driven on the road would have noticed the difficulty in widening the road. After all this time your cronies finally state the obvious?

The road was never said by MOPC to be widened itself to 4 lanes, but replaced by a new span with 4 lanes.

That project is still on the table, waiting for the contract to be up for bids and the money for it as well.

PICHARDO

May 15, 2003
Then why spend so many years promoting, and announcing this project? Or you're going to tell me that after all these years it was just recently that they found that out? when the first thing that should be done before starting such a project, is to study the terrain, to determine if whether its construction is possible or not.

The only people with that notion are the "news reporters and you(plural)"...

PICHARDO

May 15, 2003
I had even posted here how the present road will be used for the Santiago - Puerto Plata regional train service once the SD - Santiago HVT is built and in service and the new four lane Santiago - Puerto Plata built...

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I had even posted here how the present road will be used for the Santiago - Puerto Plata regional train service once the SD - Santiago HVT is built and in service and the new four lane Santiago - Puerto Plata built...

In how many years?

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Money years...
When it can be added to a FY budget, you can bet it will be done.

If Danilo doesn't, the next 4 year administration under the PLD will take it over and carry it out.

Around the same time the DR goes cashless and I have to get a smart gun.

Suggest to your cronies to have everyone pay for electricity and other things could happen sooner.

Last edited:

PICHARDO

May 15, 2003
Around the same time the DR goes cashless and I have to get a smart gun.

Suggest to your cronies to have everyone pay for electricity and other things could happen sooner.

I was born naked and alone. The first hand they offered me was only to spank me in the as*.

I just don't support the other ladronazos that stole and left nothing but bills. At least this Ladrones leave a bill with a little something to show for it behind.

It's a matter of a lesser evil. Since you support your PRD cronies that makes you anti-PLD as well.

I'm not for anybody when it comes to politics in the DR, but for the lesser evil of all.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I was born naked and alone. The first hand they offered me was only to spank me in the as*.

I just don't support the other ladronazos that stole and left nothing but bills. At least this Ladrones leave a bill with a little something to show for it behind.

It's a matter of a lesser evil. Since you support your PRD cronies that makes you anti-PLD as well.

I'm not for anybody when it comes to politics in the DR, but for the lesser evil of all.

I do not support any political party in the DR. I am not sure what makes you think so, but you are mistaken on that. They are all thieves. I don't see how anyone could think otherwise.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
THEY are ALL Crooks!
They just have different "Letters"!
I agree, the DR's complete financial collapse will preclude many more "Giant Construction Boondoggles" at the people expense!
Hoard US Dollars"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't buy any more "Toilet Tissue", you will soon be able to "Wipe Your a$$ With 100 peso notes!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

PICHARDO

May 15, 2003
THEY are ALL Crooks!
They just have different "Letters"!
I agree, the DR's complete financial collapse will preclude many more "Giant Construction Boondoggles" at the people expense!
Hoard US Dollars"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't buy any more "Toilet Tissue", you will soon be able to "Wipe Your a$$ With 100 peso notes!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd that's going to be when, just about, close, super hot close, juuuuuuuuuuuuuust there?????

2120? 3001? 5025? 10092????

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
Just saw this on youtube.

They are saying they will re-start construction of the road this month. What a joke. They have "re-started" construction how many times now? uuuggghhh

[video=youtube;3HFTCSLQa5Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HFTCSLQa5Y[/video]

Gurabo444

Nov 1, 2009
This time it finally seems like they're finishing the project, they've been working day and night. They planned to finish it by February 26, though I have my doubts about that day, since there still seems to be too much work left.

According to some the government, after they're done with the Circumvalacion, they'll start the Parque Central in the old Cibao airport, all the bypasses in Estrella Sadhala, and the Avenida Ecologica.

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010
Is truly sad how the government has basically abandoned Santiago, and the rest of the Cibao region. I hope that Danilo is different and that he keeps his promise of finishing this bypass. Anyone who lives in the city knows how chaotic, and time consuming is to drive through any of the main avenues. I feel bad for anyone who has to pass through the city every day.

Central Government in almost all societies works on the principle that if you control the Capital, you control the state.

This is quite evident here and in other places I've visited.

Investment outside the Capital must benefit the Capital in some finite way.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
There will be a ribbon cutting on February 30th.

PICHARDO

May 15, 2003
BdOSqOACIAAkK-W.jpg

BdOT1PrIgAA-pDO.jpg

BdOX_pCCEAAPUHk.jpg

BdObncHCAAEcjyF.jpg

BdOcW1FCUAA46eO.jpg

BdOnS-iCcAE1nJo.jpg

BdOrAdvCEAE8M_o.jpg

[video=youtube;erg0-LoHxHo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erg0-LoHxHo[/video]

11779946533_b88beed071_z.jpg

11780090774_ee2f61c73a_z.jpg

cumu.jpg

sqzw.jpg
[/QUOTE]

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
PICHARDO's spin machine is back taking pictures!! Some would call that progress.

At least something is happening outside of Santo Domingo now that The Metro is Terminally Ill.

PICHARDO

May 15, 2003
PICHARDO's spin machine is back taking pictures!! Some would call that progress.

At least something is happening outside of Santo Domingo now that The Metro is Terminally Ill.

As for the Metro? Still going!

Work was slowed down due to the way the funds are allocated on the FY budget by the President and per Law. In order to reduce the deficit for FY 2013-14, the President left the funds out of that budget, which was incorporated for FY 2014-15 the 3rd of January. Work will once again pick up on the old pace!

[video=youtube;2dAEd954dzo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dAEd954dzo[/video]

PICHARDO

May 15, 2003
And don't forget there are other major works being undertaken by the gov that affect the allocation of funds:

Carretera Bavaro - Uvero Alto - Miches - Sabana de la Mar

carretera-uvero-alto-miches-sabana-de-la-mar-consorcio.png

cwkq.jpg

6mn0.jpg

esb5.jpg

6qwj.jpg

9gcg.jpg

k93n.jpg

p875.jpg

yio5.jpg

yg6a.jpg

7dhv.jpg