38!!

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Fooling around with a national currency via central bank tricks is the most easiest way for governmental officials to get rich quick. You are getting something for nothing. The middle class and the poor are paying for that nothing in the form of a lowered standard of living. Since they don't know macro-economics very well they are easily fooled by politicians and central bank attendants. They can tell them anything and the workers will accept it as fact.

Using this quote you couldnt tell if you were talking about the DR or the USA. Same tricks at the Fed.

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
Prior to currency devaluation(late 70s),D.R.had little price changes, a comparable house in D.R. was a bit less than Miami, and with the exception of vehicles. just about every thing else was less. Speculation has made many people very rich and things have gotten out of reality
Now that house in Miami is much less....and with a decent credit score you get to finace it @ very little % interest rates, and when it comes time to sell it makes things easier to have a much larger pool of buyers.

PeteyPablo

Bronze
Apr 30, 2011
Prior to currency devaluation(late 70s),D.R.had little price changes, a comparable house in D.R. was a bit less than Miami, and with the exception of vehicles. just about every thing else was less. Speculation has made many people very rich and things have gotten out of reality
Now that house in Miami is much less....and with a decent credit score you get to finace it @ very little % interest rates, and when it comes time to sell it makes things easier to have a much larger pool of buyers.

Yes! What is up with the price of owning a house here? MUCH cheaper here in Miami...I get emails from real estate clubs on a daily basis and they are practically giving them away.

To keep with the thread, I changed dollars at a Caribe Express recently and I also changed at 38 to 1