4 days 'till Christmas

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
stuck on 11 and 13 at the moment....I was hoping six white boomers by rolf harris might be amongst them

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
We ,too, are glad to be reminded by Rocky of all we have to appreciate about being adopted in paradise. To all our DR1 friends, enjoy happy & healthy holidays,
Abuela & Beachbob

Reactions: FernieBee and Rocky

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Joining in

To wish everyone the best holidays ever. I'm spending my 20th. Xmas here. This year my Mrs. has joined me. Have fun everyone.

Reactions: Rocky

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Those of you who celebrate Chanukah, Ramadan, Kwanza, the winter solstice, the full moon or anything I've forgotten as my old colleague Stevie used to say "Have a gu' one"!

:laugh:

Reidy620

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
www.casaellie.com
I echo all previous comments and would like to say Feliz Navidad & all the best for 2009.

Warmest regards
Reidy
anpalmisl.gif

LuvtheDR

Apr 4, 2004
I had to look this up. See, if you've never watched US sitcoms it is sooooo easy to come to the wrong conclusion ;) .

You know....I thought of that about 1 minute too late to edit! Oh well...Happy Festivus to all....no matter what kind of pole you have!! ;):bunny::paranoid::cheeky:

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
You know....I thought of that about 1 minute too late to edit! Oh well...Happy Festivus to all....no matter what kind of pole you have!! ;):bunny::paranoid::cheeky:

At least your not long to get a hard with....I mean long to get a hard with.

Ho Ho Ho....merry xmas all !

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
As we approach Christmas and New Years in our adoptive country, away from our blood relatives, we get a deeper appreciation for all our good friends and good fortune.
Thanks to DR1 and the avenues it has opened for me, I now have many people who are dear to me, some who I have never even met in person.
You all know who you are and I wish you a wonderful Christmas and a New Year of good health and happiness.
Warmest regards, Marco.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
MARCO1-1-1.jpg
WE MISS YOU FROM
turningcar.gif
VincesCar.gif
turningcar.gif
;)

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
And now we're here

Merry Christmas to y'all.
I can only hope that you are able to enjoy the occasion the way we do here.
One of the best perks of living in the DR is the group of super friends one can have and the kool things we get to do together. like lastnight's hula hoop contest.
Who would have believed, and what a show it was.....