4th of July in Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYerinDR

Jan 9, 2004
*gasp* did you say enema? all over my new shoes?

Ladybird said:
Woman?? what other woman, LARRY??? you have a novia? this is heartbreaking. Dawn you support this two timing? you are treacherous to womanhood. Your as. needs an enema all over your new shoes!!

This kind of talk is highly uncouth. Honestly Ladybird, I admit I would expect this from some quarters. If this place were divided into quarters, I would even expect it from every quarter. Wasn't there some mention earlier, some indignation too, about true ladies and your connection to same? I am so shocked!!

Besides, although you saw fit to not quote me, I distinctly said, 'sorry Ladybird'. I was trying to be delicate. sheesh.

Dawn (edited in... for even more confusion)

Last edited:

NYerinDR

Jan 9, 2004
Well now, isn't this precious!

Escott said:
Well heck, I went in there with Dawn and I thought I would have to throw down right then and there with Dawn to get any chica attention for myself as she monopolized all of them. Maybe I will pass her on to 100 men and women.

Scott

You, Diablo, ought to be drawn and quartered.

But that would be too easy... I have been thinking about things and I am confident my eye is quite sufficient for, uh, my private pursuits. I will call on Larry and AZB if I wish other opinions.

PS... I could arrange a meeting between Ladybird & Larry'sbird. I know someone opening a mud wrestling joint; might the meeting take place there?

Dawn (edited in)

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
4th of July

Let's see if we can keep this thread going till next 4th of July, without someone closing it...
We could keep ourselves busy for at least 3 months, just with Larry's lovelife...

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Man I have to find out quick then. Barbie, are you going to give Lar his enema and when are you going to visit him at his mansion? I need the answers before the thread gets closed. I was looking for 150 posts but I think we are over already so anwer quickly!

AZB and I are wondering who is going to be the best man? He actually called me today to try and say that he thought he was running first.

PS> Dawn just told me that she was going to hang out with Larrybird tonight to offer her a bit of comfort. I wouldn't count on seeing her when you come back Larry after Dawn gets dawn and dirty with her!

Escott

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
OK let's clear a few things up...

-- I can't cook
-- I don't live in a mansion
-- I don't want an enema
-- Escott will never replace AZB as my personal pimp
-- I don't want ladybird to meet Larry'sBird

Sorry Barbie. I'll catch up with ya in Sosua :)

Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.