5 New Yorkers Looking For Girls To Have a Blast with

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAce151

Aug 12, 2004
www.xanga.com
Me and 4 of my closest friends are heading to punta cana, dominican republic. we are looking to know if there are any locals that wanna get down with 5 new yorkers. we will be staying in the grand flamenco in punta cana. just looking to hang out with girls that know how to party there *** off. if not partying, girls that can drink liquor like a fish takes in water. women of all ages are welcome. so far, every resort weve gone to has had hookers. we look to party with women of the night and not dirty whores that have half their teeth missing. if any girls wanna get down, u know where to respond to.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Have These Posts EVER Worked?

I certainly have not heard of any DR girls sending messages by the score to guys who post these sorts of inquiries, in part because they don't speak English nor surf here and in part there is nothing but a lecherous undertone to them from total strangers. And Punta Cana, talk about the worst destination to party like this you can come up with.

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
PM de_la_cruz ......... thats my cousin shes down there right now and i can guarantee that shes the craziest chick you will ever meet ........ we're not dominican, we're polish but we have Brugal running in our vains (amongst others) ... depends on when you are going cause she'll be back soon but we're going together in october ..

Lechero

Aug 11, 2004
ARE you serious?

These guys are looking for putas, and you are introducing your drunk cousin!

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
hey man im not sayings shes a puta but i know she loves meeting new people and partying...and whatever else goes on shes responsible for

Sylvester

Jan 19, 2004
BigAce151 said:
Me and 4 of my closest friends are heading to punta cana, dominican republic. we are looking to know if there are any locals that wanna get down with 5 new yorkers. we will be staying in the grand flamenco in punta cana. just looking to hang out with girls that know how to party there *** off. if not partying, girls that can drink liquor like a fish takes in water. women of all ages are welcome. so far, every resort weve gone to has had hookers. we look to party with women of the night and not dirty whores that have half their teeth missing. if any girls wanna get down, u know where to respond to.

Punta Cana is not the destination for the activities you are looking for. Next time go to Puerto Plata.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
You Have to Be Kidding

la_barbie said:
hey man im not sayings shes a puta but i know she loves meeting new people and partying...and whatever else goes on shes responsible for

I suggest meeting 5 guys who introduce themselves this way is a pretty lousy suggestion for any relative of yours.

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
ricktoronto said:
I suggest meeting 5 guys who introduce themselves this way is a pretty lousy suggestion for any relative of yours.

Sounds like she would be gang banged to me.....or worse

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
Lechero said:
Perhaps that is her cup of tea!

I was gonna say that too lechero. girlz can be just as freaky as guys sometimes (not that i would know...im just imagining LOL.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
ricktoronto said:
I certainly have not heard of any DR girls sending messages by the score to guys who post these sorts of inquiries, in part because they don't speak English nor surf here and in part there is nothing but a lecherous undertone to them from total strangers. And Punta Cana, talk about the worst destination to party like this you can come up with.

This is the best advice you'll get. I see no point going on with this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.