69 yr old Canadian arrested in Sosúa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfp

Gold
Jul 5, 2010
Just brutal what sick people are capable of doing. I guarantee you this dad would thumb his nose at a construction or labor job but yet sinks to evil depravity for money.

I wonder what the rest of this childs life will be like :(

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Just brutal what sick people are capable of doing. I guarantee you this dad would thumb his nose at a construction or labor job but yet sinks to evil depravity for money.

I wonder what the rest of this childs life will be like :(

predictable post from rfp. he blames the father for his part in the debacle, but has nothing negative to say about the guy who was planning to actually violate the child.

sheesh..

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
since you guys cannot keep it civil i am closing until further info is available.

rfp

Gold
Jul 5, 2010
As I have been accused of being sympathetic to the Canadian and degrading my countryman due to his race I want to declare that the Canadian is evil and deserves the worst.

2 terrible people, I wish them the worst and hope that the little girl is able to salvage what has likely been a terrible life to date.

Updated/ I just read the facebook link. What a joke and a national embarassment that he would be allowed out. I am sickened

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
As I have been accused of being sympathetic to the Canadian and degrading my countryman due to his race I want to declare that the Canadian is evil and deserves the worst.

2 terrible people, I wish them the worst and hope that the little girl is able to salvage what has likely been a terrible life to date.

Updated/ I just read the facebook link. What a joke and a national embarassment that he would be allowed out. I am sickened

who accused you of those lapses in response?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
added per special request:

malko said:
I was posting on the canadian arrested/ sosua thread, but it closed inbetween.

Our fellow posters always seem to doubt, for whatever reasons, mainstream media.
But some obscure dominican rag, with 0 journastic ethic, posts a story accusing the guy of being a pedo, and everyone pulls out the pitchforks.

The PN miracously entered the room before the ( horrible) act....... wow ! For real ?
It sounds to me like a trap laid by the PN, to quittar mucho dinero al viejo gringo pendejoand the morons botched it up so bad that the preventiva judge and/or the lawyers saw right through the scam.

For the sake of the bénéfice du doute, even though I do despise they guy for even putting himself in such a situatuon, as I am guessing he isnt all white either, perhaps you could include my post im the thread ?

Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.