$95 Million in Real Estate Sales (Luperon)

ronv

Sep 8, 2004
Dalhart said:
I agree with some of what you are saying. I am looking to spend 300-500,000 on an investment propety/vacation place and I can't seem to get a straight answer out of the people I have talked to. That is the main reason I am so glad that I found this forum...the people who are actually there and able to see the development can advise me or tell me that it is too good to be true. Some of the guarantees I was hearing and the push to hurry up and buy made me back off a little. I don't want to wait too long, because if everything is how they say it will be it could be another Atlantis (Bahamas). People who got in early there are really making out.

Looked at this in detail had all the literature/really large package and loads of e-mails and offers of flights and accomadation ect ect.

The cheapest founders plan would cost $1mill U.S for this you got a 3 bed town house with berth and a golf plot of around half an acre.

If you look around for the same sort of money you could buy your own beach with enough land for your own golf course.

RON