A Bomb at the 'Malec?n'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Re: Your personal Attack

Wonderful Title of Your Thread to get some attention donP ...

The title (BTW, with a questionmark) was appropriate, as the wording was simply taken from the local newspapers:
"...ubicado en el malec?n de Puerto Plata dos artefactos que se sospecha son bombas de fabricaci?n caseras..."

If there were any such threats to this country, Dominican Republic...-I would have most certainly reported them on DR1..
I do not care what and when you post, I simply post whenever I like to.
If you do not post, it does not mean 'threats to this country' do not exist:

Vea aqu? v?deo completo del atentado del Metro - DiarioLibre.com

CDEEE denuncia intento de sabotaje contra 14 torres el?ctricas | Noticias SIN

STOP PANICKING PEOPLE..THIS IS NOT THE US
Good grief, so you panicked? :cheeky:
{And you still run your 'security company'? } :rolleyes:

Why the hell dont you just HELP THE PEOPLE & CHILDREN of the DR...instead of starting crazy threads like this..
You do not know what I do and do not.
So, why do you not just refrain from telling me what to do!

I continue to help different Police/Intelligence Departments in the DR, and have done for many years

picard_clapping_zpsopgbvlff.gif

BUT crazy un-informed people like you...
Do you mind... :tired:

WHY are you not reporting about how many children are being kidnapped daily by HUGE Haitiano Criminal Gangs in the Caribbean & D.R. regions..-just to sell their organs...-NOW, eventually reported in the D.R Media in the past 2 weeks. (I have been working on that for months)
Hmm, and why are YOU not reporting/posting that???? :classic:

WHY are you NOT POSTING A NEW THREAD, about how incredible the D.R. is..in being the FIRST country in the world, blocking anyone from any 'Suspect' Country, that may carry the EBOLA infection...???

WHY are you NOT POSTING A NEW THREAD...? :tired:

You, donP, are NOT well read, nor well informed...
Al Qaeda are NOT the biggest threat in the world today, nor is ISIS, ISIl, nor are jihadists

As far as I remember, I have not posted any fearmongering stuff about that.

If I were a Mod on this site, I would either change the title, to make it a more informed title, or simply close this darn thread..

Tcha...
Oh well.

I REPEAT donp, STOP scaring people, if you and others think the DR is a more dangerous country, than where you come from.. go back to 'were ye come from'...

Well, I do know that the Dominican Republic is more dangerous than Germany, or many other (European) countries for that matter. ;)
Will you please mind your own business, before you tell me where to go!

Just use the ignore button or do not read my post.
Simple as that....

donP

Last edited:

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
my BIL did not put a lid on his pressure cooker properly and it exploded burning his face and hands. just before his wedding too. superficial and small burns, luckily, but he did not look good. personally i prefer just normal pots. pressure cookers make me feel uneasy.

pressure cookers are safe if you use them right. the ones with the arm brace have no way of exploding as long as the lid is put on properly. they also have a secondary relief valve in addition to the weight if the pressure builds too high.

Status
Not open for further replies.