A great view of Santiago and nice place to live!

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
Looks very nice if it actually happens.
It looks like the road is actually built, but none of the houses yet, right?

Was told the picture is a bit dated already, so it's very likely in advanced stages already...

Was thinking of buying one, but was put off by the "resort" like management and pricey conditions. Will keep looking for a good grab deal in Jarabacoa instead... I was left with less than half of what I used to be worth, so have to pay attention to price tags more often now...

Yup! Pichardo is homeless in Santiago!
xlarge_92fec0172829e9a2fdf85c57bec09987.jpg

May 12, 2005
Was told the picture is a bit dated already, so it's very likely in advanced stages already...

Was thinking of buying one, but was put off by the "resort" like management and pricey conditions. Will keep looking for a good grab deal in Jarabacoa instead... I was left with less than half of what I used to be worth, so have to pay attention to price tags more often now...

Yup! Pichardo is homeless in Santiago!
xlarge_92fec0172829e9a2fdf85c57bec09987.jpg

I am sure pi2 has some ways to stretch your budget. jajajajajajaja

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
How many of us have "Mansions" in Jarabacoa?
Those that do can probably also afford 24/7 security.

So instead of living with "bars on the windows" you live with 24/7 "armed security guards".
Great trade off....... bars vs privacy!
I trust the bars more then I do the low paid security.

Just stating facts of life in the D.R. Bob.

Many of the places I was referring to are not really mansions, but normal middle and upper middle class homes, some in secure (walled communities and others not). There is crime in Jarabacoa, and drugs, but less so than many places. I agree, you get what you pay for.