A Heartfelt "GRACIAS" To ALL DR1ers,Past,and especially Present!!!

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
# 1,..."Pichardo" files for "Chapter 11", returns broke,
kicking and screaming to the DR.
He lives in the empty "UASD" parking garage, with 20 Haitian constrution works,and begs them for food, and does their dirty laundry for 20 pesos a day!

# 2...Chip realizes that,"Not only is god dead,but that he never was.
He joins a nomadic band of, "Catholics for Belzabub",and is selected as "Supreme Satan Worshiper"!

#3..."Yapi$$ki 1",or whatever name he uses to hide his identity today, wins the Irish Sweepstakes,leaves the DR for Tennesee,buys the mansion next to Al Gore, and gets in a PI$$ING contest with "Big Al" to see who can make the biggest "Carbon Bootprint"!

#'s... 4,5,6,7,8,9, and 10,
Have 15 minutes in a cabana with Shalena,she has temporary insanity,and tells everyone on DR1,that it was the BEST she ever had!

Other than THAT,.."It's All Good".
Or at least Tolerable.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Posted at 9:19pm

If I didn't know better, I 'd swear that was drunken humor ;)

Seriously funny humor , no matter what inspired it - HILARIOUS:laugh:

Be sure you insist on the best of three falls with SKing - in case you lose the first one.
Just to be on the safe side.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
"Polac Bear",I don't think I've had the pleasure???
Can't seem to find any of your posts here on DR1?
But often I can "Read" people on DR1,after just seeing their "Nom De Plum".
Tell me how I do in your case.
You are a "Bible Thumping Jesus Freak" from a Southern state???????
Right????
Sorry,Chip is our "Thumper Emeritus" here.
Not room for you!
But,thanks for the "Dislike",I'm in a "Steel Cage Death Match" to lead in "Dislikes".
Some "Sexy Sista" has been "Whipping My A$$" for far to long!
"Hey",what am I trying to do to myself???
I might like her to "Whip My A$$"!
"Bear",you into "Water Sports"???
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Or maybe he was just trying to help you retain your "most disliked" crown?? :)

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
How daaaaaare you!

Yo soy la Reina and I WILL regain my title as having the most disliked posts, you hear me?!? You #%*^~ piece of ?~#*{ !!

:)

SHALENA

Is this a case of a "dislike" is a good thing???? Kind of like being "BAD" is "good"??? LOLOL

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
Thanks to all of you,I have achieved one of the "Top 10" Bucket Listed items on my quest!
I am now "#1" on both the DR1 "Likes", AND (Drum Roll Please) the DR1 "Dislikes" lists at the same time!
"Thanks" go out to "Porkbutt" :bunny::bunny::bunny:for putting me "Over-The-Top" on that difficult "Dislikes" catagory.:cheeky:
Shalena,now that she will soon be living in Santiago yet again,will no doubt soon regain her lead in the "Dislikes" catagory.\
All I can say is, being #1 in any catagory on DR1,is "Heady Stuff"!;)
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Who loves you....????

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Criss and Shalena are too funny.

Showed my support by disliking both of you. Keep up the good (at being bad) work! :glasses:

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
Cristobal;

You are my hero..you DO in real life..what I do only, in my imagination....besides you know, you only get them..when they are well deserved.

Softail

Nov 15, 2011
With all due respect we could use a few more Jesus freaks like me to balance this forum out. :)

Chip, all due respect accorded....we could also use a bit more of the Buddhist and Osho perspective in my opinion. I arrive in-country in 13 days and will do my best to represent these two stellar spirits.

And, of course, the Homer Simpson perspective never fails to bring joy to all involved.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Maybe we could have a "Dislikes" catagory for Men,and for woman????
Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,A COUPLE catagory,where we both would win,after the wedding I mean!
Just remenber,
I NEVER buy a shoe,before I "Try-It-On" first!!!!
CC

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
News Flash!!!..My Top Team Of DR1 Investigators has hit "Paydirt"!

Soooooooooooo,it looks like "Polarbear" should have used "Polar BARE back" as his name here on DR1!
There is a thread: "STD Doctors" where he is asking,Waaaaaaay "Too Much Info" about Sexually Transmitted
Diseases.
Looking for "TESTS" for his "Novia",and he.
Hope they are both "cured" by now!
Note to "BareBack",is it possible :cheeky: that your "girlfriend" has had "Multiple unprotected Sexual Contacts"
Before,During,and After she began "SEEing" you???
"Just Say,n"???????????
Since your post dates from 8/11/12, all I can say is this"
If "IT",hasen't fallen off buy now,you are most likely, "Out-Of-The-Woods" for now!
UNLESS,you have continued to engage in,unprotected sexual intercourse, with your "Dream Girl",but after a year, I suspect you have had several new Novias since last year?????
Welcome to DR1!!!!
"The Most Fun A Person Can Have!".....................with their clothes on!!!!!
I suspect, however,that a select few posters are naked,and doing a little,"One Hand Keying" while posting and or reading posts here?????
Some of "US" seem a "Little" too satisfied by DR1!
"To Each THEIR Own"
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC