A kind thought, please.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
thank you all!.. everyone is doing great and the baby is not even in the incubator anymore. Wife says she has great lungs....

HB

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
Felicidades HB

You do not know what you are in for, little girls are born with instructions on how to get watever they want from grandpappy and daddy. she will have you and your son under her spell soon enough. Take good care of her and she will reward you with lots of kisses. My three daughters are experts in this art. My husband and dad never had a chance. Enjoy her she will have the clan in an uproor soon enough. Again congrats
Linamia

lilsam

Santo Domingo Sammy
Jan 2, 2002
Congrats HB

Sorry I didnt get back to ya sooner I was having a lil surgery of my own. Seems my ticker needed a lil repair. I wish you and yours all the best. My thoughts go out to you..
Lil Sam ...

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
congratulations, HB. now you'll have a permanent smile for years to come....the guys at work tell me i'm still smiling from the birth of my first one 2 1/2 years ago.

Thumbs up to all mothers out there. Giving birth is one task I dont know us guys could handle.

lilsam...good luck to you too

mondongo

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
One Month

HB, It has been a month and would like to know how Mirthalexandra is doing? I'm sure Grandpa has something to brag about. Regards, PJT :)

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
PJT, thanks for remembering

Just go over to the Media Gallery, there whould be some pics of her..HB
bandit.gif

They are in the one on the top right. The one that says: Member's Photos...

Last edited:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Hillbilly

Congratulations to a proud grand dad.
Look, even Isaac green came out of hiding for this occasion. Lets hope criss? wife will do fine also.
Cheers, a cigar for everyone. Yeah!!!!!

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Great Pics

HB, I saw the pics and it is amazing how such a wee person can bring so much joy to lovable old goats. You have a jewel there. Regards, PJT :)

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Just looked at the pictures... She's a doll. I hope you let her parents hold her sometimes.

Marilyn

Bronze
May 7, 2002
I know how it feels...

When my daughter was born 14 years ago, she was the first girl in my family since me, everyone was ecstatic... Congratulations!!!