A letter to the parents

Status
Not open for further replies.

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
jazzcom...

I always wonder why people get into little, insignificant, irrelevant stuff like, "we saved France's ass during..."

Now, I never hear or read REAL statesmen speak or write in that manner. Must be a reason.

Little g.w. Bush may speak like that, but I said 'REAL'.

Now, go back to being the "polo man limpiasaco" that you are.

-Jose?to
Just kidding, Jazzy, just kidding.

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
I have GREAT NEWS!!

Acting on the advice of the French Defense Minister, the Iraqui Legislature has just passed a resolution outlawing weapons of mass destruction!

Last edited:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
"Germany is against action because most of the equipement that is used by Iraq to produce Chemical and biological weapons were manufactured by them." TonyC

Have you wondered where Iraq got its bio-chem weapons from? yes you guessed it, in 1986 USA (the good guys) supplied and stocked piled the Iraqis (the bad guys) with all the bio-chemical weapons they needed to kill the iranians....oh, and also the kurds. So when George Bush said" any country who supplies any bio-chem materials to iraq is also a terrorist state.....".
Hahahaha, see the irony?
So please you war mongers (american terrorists) stop the bullshit about this war on terrorism and simply get on with your plan to kill innocent women, children and also soldiers to get what you want: oil and protection to israel and cut the rest of the bullshit. You know no one can stop you in doing what you people do best. Drop bombs and kill people.

jose?to

Jun 19, 2002
AZB...

You da man!

And you know what's even more amazing? So many outlets of info., so many sources, so many different points of view, and these supposedly ejumacated individuals believe Bush's CRAP. Incredible!

I have been telling people that Colon (Colin) Powell was just as twisted as the rest of them, but they didn't believe me. Now they do. Belafonte was right.

-Jose?to

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Easy AZB,don't forget where you grew up!

Where you were educated,and where many of your family choose to make their lives! Why do you now choose to call us "YOU PEOPLE"? Where did you go last month,Bagdad,or that horrible USA?Why did your father bring you to America? Why didn't he take you to France,or Germany,you want to see some racism,go there!Don't be so fast to bite the hand that fed you! Lots of foreign born people enjoy their freedom in the USA,yet choose to critisize the very place that nourishes and protects them.To bad!Cris"My Country,Right or Wrong"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
AZB and Joseito... Two peas in a pod. Well I still like AZB because when he gets off his drugs he is a reasonable fun person who still appreciates what is normally right and wrong.

Joseito, now that is a piece of work I will leave to the professionals to disect that piece of work.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Re: jazzcom...

jose?to said:
I always wonder why people get into little, insignificant, irrelevant stuff like, "we saved France's ass during..."

Politics is the reason. Never say what you really feel. There are over 10,000 American graves in France with crosses and stars on them because we saved them from the Germans. It wasn't a matter of our Soveignty because of the distance, we did it because it was right. Had France stood up like real men when Germany broke the Treaty of Versails <sp?> in 1936 WWII may never have happened. Also please remember that they made a deal with the Nazis and gave up Checks whom they had a protection agreement with because of the fact that they were low lives pieces of crap just like they are now.

jose?to said:
Now, I never hear or read REAL statesmen speak or write in that manner. Must be a reason.

You have to dig that shit out of your ears and listen man. Then you may hear something.

jose?to said:
Little g.w. Bush may speak like that, but I said 'REAL'.

You are talking about the leader of the entire free world little guy.
You are nothing compared to G W Bush little guy. You may think you are but I want to assure you that you are just a legend in YOUR own mind.

jose?to said:
Now, go back to being the "polo man limpiasaco" that you are.

-Jose?to
Just kidding, Jazzy, just kidding.

I couldnt care what you say about me. I know who you are and that is not very impressive. You can take away that bullshit tongue in cheek crap and it wouldnt bother me in the slightest.

I am glad that Robert has over looked this thread because of both the title and where it is so I can tell you how I really feel and not hold back like if he was here. Now that is what you call politics my little Joseito.

jose?to

Jun 19, 2002
You're a cool dude, jazzcom.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK. That's what limpiasacos deserve.

-Jose?to

Last edited:

jose?to

Jun 19, 2002
jazzcom...

You know, jazzy, you and I have one thing in common: we love the USA. However, I don't have to agree with Bushie's tactics, and you seem to do that blindly.

-Jose?to
the jazz man's new friend, but I must warn you: I'm broke.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Jazzcom" you are doing yourself a disservice by responding to that pissant!

Like "Jockitch" can be annoying,but it is really of no consequence,and better to just ignore.CRIS

jose?to

Jun 19, 2002
Criss C?lon (Colon)...

So I guess "being there and done that" didn't prepare you for this little give-and-take. Like someone said, "you can dish it out..."

Alright! I've arrived.

-Jose?to
el tremendo

Status
Not open for further replies.