A love affair with the Dominican Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Look, if the guy is a serial bullsh1tter his comments are void, if one day he is a single gay guy, the next he has a wife. My spidey senses tell me he is probably a little lonely, came to the DR empty in search of something, realized there is nothing and so maybe finds Brugal is his best pal here.
The most common story on this isle is people visiting the NorthCoast and thinking the entire country is the same (foreigners are as bad for thinking the DR is only the NorthCoast of this country as Duminicans are for thinking Europe is part of the US), where you can buy love and friends, they move to another part where life isn't so shallow and life becomes real again and find they are lost again.
Life in DR is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring if you are not working or have an alcohol problem, most people who have one do not have the other, and alcoholism is excusable here, so is not being arsed to work, yes expats are also very very lazy and also very very drunk, but when we do it we have a serious problem that needs professional attention and expect understanding, when they do it they are pathetic losers who need to sort themselves out and don't dererve any help or consideration.
Give the guy a break, there are certain members of DR1 not a million miles away who felt the need not so long ago to fabricate some experiences and people did not react as they are to this guy, quite the opposite infact, I seem to remember all but calling Columbo to investigate was the drama then.

Last edited:

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
it was addrressed to young seniors who are brits have more coffee chris.. nothing wrong with comparin Blue Malll to LONDON.. have you been there yet?

no, you do not go out at night in SD right?

you are tucked into Arroyo Hondo which is a suburb

@MA- Young Senorita is from The Great White North.
As a "writer", you might think about consulting with your department of factual verification before you fill up that peace pipe again.

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
the STAFF at blue mall are excellent but the OP was just NOT in the mood.

all of us here in SD are under a lot of stress from the noise and pollution

where the OP lives is about the worst.. it is like times square

so the staff just needs better training

i recommend ACCOR which bought the Nicholas Ovando.. for training of

DOOR MEN

not intellectual beggars

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
I don't mind if someone vents,we all do sometimes.But when a person goes about it with name calling
it shows the disdain he/she harbors.That person has crossed the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.