"A marriage without divorce" Hippo and JB Aristide are on the right path.

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Rich Hatians

I went to college in Miami and there were many international students in my major. Mainly the international students were from South America, from very well to do back rounds because the school is really expensive even by American standards. However, to my suprise, there were 5 or 6 Hatian students, they drove brand new BMW's and Mercedes and had tons of money but, and there is always a but, they were white.

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
x-man

There is a ruling, very rich class in Haiti which oppresses the rest. They have suntuous houses and cars. We even have very rich Haitians in DR, who are professionals and entrepeneurs.

But the upper class in Haiti pales in size compared to DR's top class. Furthermore, there is no such thing as a middle class there.

Jean Bertrand Aristide, Haiti's President, is a voodoo priest himself. He was reluctantly restored by the U.S. government back in power after he was overthrown in a coup by General Cedras. Aristide spent a great deal of time in the U.S. utilizing the Americans' respect and desire for democracy to lobby his return. But most U.S. congressmen felt he was more in need of psychological help. This man is a pathological Dominican hater. Every action he takes is a calculated step towards the destruction of DR.

He has foreign agents like Sonia Pierre and Father Ruquois, a maverick priest doing his dirty work in international forums and inside DR, using freedoms which are non-existent in Haiti. Similar people could not even say one bad word against Aristide.

Just think for one minute. What do you think he has in plans for Dominicans if he treats his own citizens like spoiled meat. Why is every government in the world against this evil man? Why is there an informal embargo by all nations, including the USA and the E.U.? How come nobody lends him any money?

Gosh, even thieves like the PRD who are now in power in DR get all the loans they want!!! Can anybody be that bad he can't even get a loan?

TW

lilsam

Santo Domingo Sammy
Jan 2, 2002
Close the border

As I said (from an outsiders viewpoint )after living here.
Let the richer communities.Take care of em.Hhey Issac why dont you try to help the Hatians? The Domincans share an Islands with em dosent mean they have to take care of em.
I dont see the US taking care of Mexicans or Canada taking care of Quebec ??
I agree with El Jefe and Golo and Domincan Papi shez
even the state of Florida didnt want the Hatians there
I remeber the caused a big stink couple years ago. Dont wash .Slept under bridges on the Interstates .
And Ive been to your Washington Shez what a mess why dont you clean that up First????

Last edited:

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Isaac,

La Isla al Reves is probably what you're thinking of for Balaguer. hard to find in the States. You might try the web page for Powell's Books, eugene OR. I have found they carry some DR books.

Mar 21, 2002
Don't worry Isaac,

The Intl. Community will force the DR to accept Haitians by the truckloads or suffer sacntions. The rubbish that Golo speaks only applies to the very small and insignificant WHITE minority like himself.

The vast majority of Dominicans are mulatto or black. One day the mulatto majority will realize their blackness. They will realize they are more African than Spanish and be more accepting of the Haitians. The history Golo speaks of has been twisted, concocted and turned around in DR schools. The Haitians came to the DR to free those mulatto and black Dominicans from people like TW,my family and other white Dominicans.

All the white Dominicans revised history to say the Haitians were against all DR folk. That's a big fat LIE.Duatre,Mella and Sanchez liberated the DR for the small affluent white minority.This small group of racist Dominicans beat,enslaved and treated like dirt the majority.

Yet they concocted a better plan. They knew they couldn't keep up this abuse for long. Eventually the mulatto and black DR majority would grow too large and would rebel. Also Haiti in those years remained a threat. So what they did was revise history saying the Haitians wanted to kill them all-white,black and mulatto. They changed the truth from a race liberation war as created by the haitians to one of national sovereignty. Thus the great DR was born.

This unbelievable FABRICATION has been taught in DR schools for the last 100 or more years.The rich powerful White elite from those times till now continiues to supress the truth. One day things will change and I won't be there to witness it.

It is an inevitable fate of history. The DR and Haiti will unite one day to become one island nation again. Do I personally want that?
Absolutely NOT. But you can't change the centuries of change. What will be can't be altered by no one.

DR_DEFENDER

Jan 8, 2002
Re: Don't worry Isaac,

Onions&carrots said:
The vast majority of Dominicans are mulatto or black. One day the mulatto majority will realize their blackness.

Interesting that you say all this O&C while you fail to realize that the very reason for this (maybe) being a fact is because of the everyday influx of hatians. Do you think that this would be so if Haiti was not our neighbor? Let's be realistic here and anylize this for a minute. Imagine (for a second) that this was not the case and let's go back a few years when most of the East side of the Island was white. Now, let's abolish slavery and at the same time make two nations out of the Island where the light skin people will stay at the east side and the dark skin people will go west. Let's also imagine that there will be little migration or no migration at all from the west to the east. Now, tell me O&C, what would the DR look like today? Would it be more of European descent or of African descent? It's simple! If you are making hot cocoa the more chocolate you pour into the glass the darker it's going to look and vise versa.

Now, you talk about all the propaganda that there has been over the years where the white minority portrays the Hatians as the evil ones and how the Hatians even rescued us at one point. Wow...you know....you made have a point there but again you fail to remember that they once invaded our side and at the same time (and take note of this) ruined our economy. Why and I ask you why would we want to accept them as our problem. What do we have to gain? Some claim that we are to unite to make things better. How? Are you (or whoever) telling me that if I put a dollar in a can and you put 25 cents that when we split it up we will both gain? Is this logical? Because if this is logical I have no idea what I was doing in math class. Please and I say please explain this to me because I don't seem to understand.

DR_DEFENDER

Mar 21, 2002
DR Defender

I am white and my family is white. No not light skinned,indio claro or inventions by the Golo-ruling minority to make them feel as part of the flock. I wan the TRUTH to come out. You well know why the Haitians came to the DR.

They came to save the true DR folk from a small group of affluent arrogant despicable landowners. This evil being assisted by the Catholic Church. They bastarsized history for their own malicious whims. Criss Colon is right. The DR is a black nation.

Do you know what happened during Pres. Grants' days while in office. Someone brought up the idea of making the DR annex of the USA like PR is today. They emphatically siad NO cuz according to them the DR is a black nation.

There will be other Pena-Gomez in the future. The DR will have a black president.The Spanish saying "pa mejora la raza" will disappear and so will Golo,My whole family and any white Dominicans left in the DR. Ask Maria Obetsanov how she gets treated when she goes to the DR. I myself get treated like a foreigner in my own country for being WHITE.

It has already begun. They (the mulatto and black) feel alienated from those DR folk who are white. As time goes on these feelings will cement and increase. I don't want to be like those wealthy idiotic white Haitians who's area of movement has been limited. I don't want to wait around until we are despised,hated for what we are truly guilty of.

The day will come when we will leave and give back to them what was rightfully theirs from the get-go. The mulatto and black DR folk must have it. A Dominican Messiah like Aristide will sprout forth and utter the same stuff. He will free the mulattoes and black DR people from our old archaic Spanish ways.

I personally know one very powerful family in Haiti. They tell me of how Aristide incites the masses against them. He has taken alot from them. They are selling all and are living in Miami. I see them on a regular basis. They live by Turnberry.

You see this will also come to the DR. Just give it time. What goes around comes around. The White DR people lied, misled,deceived,abused,enslaved the mulatto and black DR people.This will all be undone.

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Onions and Carrots

Will you tell everybody what happen to our Indians? I am assuming you are also going to say they were black. You also have just revised the entire history of the world. You have eliminated slavery in West Africa and all the ships of slaves that were brought here to the west side of the island. In the meantime, there never were any indians. We were all blacks to begin with.

Oh maybe here is your theory. A little chunk of Ivory Coast broke away from West Africa and ended up in the caribbean!!!

As to your theory of black skin domination, let me just say that Dominicans just dont give up that easily. As much as Haitians are polluting our race with their terrible blue-black color, Dominicans are more and more bettering their race thru the tourist connection. Maybe our sankie pankies will save us from this horrible holocaust your wish upon us.

A new powerful race is rising in Boca Chica....LOS JABAOS!!!
heheheheheh!
TW

Mar 21, 2002
Blue-black blood???

Are you referring to humans or some sort of strange species from a Star Wars flick?

The Indians were totally exterminated and any Indian blood on my DR folk is negligible. You know very well the Haitians liberated the dark-skinned DR folk from a life of servitude.Thanx to them at least the darker races within the DR enjoy much more freedom.

How was SD when you were a kid? Don't you remember how racist it was or continues to be?

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Cebollas Y Zanahorias

Do you have a picture of yourself? TW has a picture and has told us many things of himself. Just wondering why we hear so much from you about your ancestry and government but nothing else. What else do you like to do besides talk about politics? And what does you WHITE self look like :)

INquiring minds want to know!

Pepe

Jan 1, 2002
O & C

O&C, you are begining to make some sense now. But the truth is that the race to become white is going strong in the DR.
I don't see a mulatto and black revolt in the DR unless many of them get sent back from the US.

You see, it is not until we get to the US that many of us learn we are a people of color. And must of those living in Washington Heights don't know they are black either. They live among other Dominicans, ride the A train, only know their way around Manhattan and then go back to the DR.

Once you get away from that environment you can see the solid color devide. And if you fail to see it well, somebody will make sure you do. Once get over that, you can see that discrimination is not as bad as in the DR, or as bad as when I lived there.

I would say must white foreigners living in the DR are people with a different actitude towards people of color(or at least they can live around them without much fear) and that may be one reason for Dominicans to be fooled thinking the world is full of them.

Incidentally, the Haitians did help the Dominicans get rid of their white masters. Their aim was to exterminate slavery thorought the entire island.

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2002
Dominicanos-Theresa y Pepe

Theresa, please tell me how to put my beautiful picture on this thing. I have 2 I want to put. By the way you look super-fine Teresa. Where do you live right now? Please tell me more about yourself?You should be Miss DR. You look very sexy,munequita! I'm in love with you!

Besides talking about politics, I would definitely like to meet you,my little manranita,my little cocholita. Most , well not most but all say I am a dead ringer for Kyle Mclanahan. Have you ever heard of him? I didn't know who he was till I lived in England.I saw him in a movie entitled "The Trial" starring Anthony Hopkins. Its an interesting movie adapted from Kafka's book by the same name.

Oh my little angelita, you deserve to be placed on a pedestal.

Mr Pepe- what you have said is the absolute truth.The Dominicans have been totally supressed from knowing the truth.They live in complete ignorance. Even if they knew the truth they wouldn't act upon it. The white minority did an excellent job of conditioning them.

But what if the scenario I state does occur. This horrible holocaust as Golo calls it is not that bad indeed. They will get back what is truly theirs. The Haitians will unite with their black and mulatto counterparts of the DR. You can already see many more Dominico-haitiano unions sprouting daily. People like Golo will be reduced to their circle of motion.Its like a watering hole in Africa getting smaller and smaller by the day until it becomes nothing.

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
O&C I wasn't looking for compliments, but those were nice words. With those diminutives you called me some of the resident "libbers" might think those words were not very empowering....manranita and cocholita.. haa.

Chanchito, :) I had asked you those things because you seem to be so stressed out all the time with the back and forth thing with TW. Maybe if you wrote more on some other issues and posted your picture we all would find you more human/tactile (to post your pic you just send it to Robert's e-mail and he'll take care of it)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Will the "NEW" "O&C" please stand up?

This "New" rhetoric of yours is laughable!Before you "supposedly" went to England for a high paying job in the financial industry(What happened,they see you for a Phony too?),your posts contained none of this nonsense.Now ,like Herpes,you are back! You "scout" the Open Forum for a week,and "Bang,"The New "O&C".This;"The Blacks are coming,run for your lives",of yours is intended to "Stir the Pot" here, nothing more.You want to "WeeWee-Off" golo,so he will respond,then you can tell us again that your family came from spain,are Pure White,Are Rich,and "own" Moca! Your "revisionist" history,and "fantasy" future don,t hold water.Your "Tag Line" should be,"The "MOUTH" of Moca"CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCcccccccccccccccccccccccccccolon

Last edited:

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
I never saw any of the "racism" that O&C talks about when I was growing up in SD. Just the opposite... I don't think having a black president is a problem with most...but the idea of having a Haitian as president would be an anathema to almost if not all Dominicans. It ain't racial, its political and economical.

Isaac Green

Jan 28, 2002
O&C often the tide of change meets a torrent of opposition.

O&C,

You are amongst a handful on this page that will
tell as you believe it to be you deserve much credit for this insome respects Golo is irretrievable he has I dare say been so conditioned that it would kill him to even begin
to attempt to accept something different.

With respect to Threasa and some of the other fine, I mean wonderful looking woman here"must be
politically correct" the point is O&C they have this thing about the "ita" I'm looking for my
Dominicanita and you should see the replies I got
back so I had to drop the "ita".

As for Baby Christopher him just ready for him
bottle and a long nap, and afterwards I'll burb the BIG baby.

O&C talk about something like Elvis in a mini-skirt in Port Au Prince and you will have
Baby Christophers un dying affection that type of
subject matter is about all that he has really advanced to.

O&C you go gettem!!!

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
C&Z >>>>

A Dominican Messiah like Aristide will sprout forth and utter the same stuff. He will free the mulattoes and black DR people from our old archaic Spanish ways.

The guy is here already amongst ourselfs!

Meet:
The future Dominican Papa Doc ........ Dominican Papi

PS. TW where can I sign up to help out to save the RD??
You mentioned Boca Chica . Is there an office in SOSUA too?

Good Morning X.