A night from HELL!!!!

ggn420

Brain Doner
Apr 21, 2005
Sankiepankie Balogna

[He HAS to be kidding....................te he heee...........QUOTE=TorontoBlonde]hahahahahahahaha

That was funny......is it really for real?????

Toronto Blonde[/QUOTE]

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
Escott said:
He said he retired from NYPD. Why do you say he didn't work there and wasn't in the NYPD?

I would be interested to hear.

Escott
I did a check on this guy and Badpiece appears to be right. My little investigation reveals that he was never a New York City Police Officer.

Snuffy

Bronze
May 3, 2002
Escott, you are surprised? They will tell you whatever they think you want to hear at the moment. The story can change again and again. And if you guys are taking him out for drinks and food...he will spin a long yarn to keep you guys hoping. He is only there for 6 months. Nothing is going to happen.

Just because he is an official is no reason to fall for his #*#*.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Escott, in the meeting you attended, did Grullart say he was a retired NYPD officer?

paddy

Silver
Oct 4, 2003
in new york city...mucho problemo..for anyone impersonating a police officer..
i think that if he openly said that he was a ex nypd officer and did that to further his own interests..and that turned out to be untrue...he'd have a problem back in new york..if he ever returned. i'm sure that that pat and a few cops that i know that hang out at stall 66 on the beach will know for sure..they've earned the right to challenge anyone who says that they were "new yorks finest".

May 31, 2005
This is common in the DR. My brothers and friends have been arrested numberous times just because they are out late at night. My brothers just tell them who his grandfather is and they let them go. My grandfather has strong political ties in my town. One of my friends has an uncle that is a lawyer and he just needs to make a few phone calls to get him out. Another one of my friends has an uncle that has a high rank in the Dominican Army(I forgot what it is called) and he just needs to call him as well to get out of jail. You don't have to be doing anything bad to land in jail. Sometimes you are just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
Coronel Grullart is NOT in Sosua anymore

carina said:
The new chief in Sosua, former NYPD police officer said officially to call him directly if any problems or unfair treatments in his area.
So do it.

Chief of Police Coronel Thomas H Grullart.
The number at the police station for him is 571-2475 and his Cell Phone number is 883-2046.

A few days ago Coronel Thomas Grullart was transferred from Sosua .. I do not know who the new Coronel is.

Coronel Grullart was working very hard to straighten things out here and really helped so many people in the short period he was here. He will be missed.

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
I heard it through the grapevine

Chester4 said:
A few days ago Coronel Thomas Grullart was transferred from Sosua .. I do not know who the new Coronel is.

Coronel Grullart was working very hard to straighten things out here and really helped so many people in the short period he was here. He will be missed.

Col. Grullart had a falling out with the DA, guns were drawn, threats were made. The issue? Col. Grullart's crime fighting plans and tactics, which weren't shared by the DA.

paddy

Silver
Oct 4, 2003
Mirador said:
Col. Grullart had a falling out with the DA, guns were drawn, threats were made. The issue? Col. Grullart's crime fighting plans and tactics, which weren't shared by the DA.
welcome to dodge city.