A security solution?

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Lookie here!!

carina said:
We have also trained her to understand only our native language, Swedish, that I doubt a burglar would be able to speak.
I guess that you have not dealt with dominican burglars.

If they get a hold of your dog, not only that they would teach her to speak "dominicano", but in no time your doggie will be dancing BACHATAS and MERENGUES and asking for a "CHIMICHURRY CON TO'"!!!!.

heldengebroed

Bronze
Mar 9, 2005
The fastest way but also a cruel one is that you take a person which the dog doesn't know and you let him place one a course some mousetraps with his favorite trait in it. The first one he necounters he wil go for and he'll get the trap on his nose in stead of conforting you jell at him the second one... depends on the dog if he eats it you do the same as with the first. if he leaves it you praise him and ultimately give it to him. does it work. 10 years or so ago some neighbours butchered a cow and asked if they could trow the head over the wall with the dog. (this was at 10 in the morning) at 6 in the evening i came home and found a dark trail on the concrete around the head of the sweat of the paws of the dog. he hadn't touched it but wen he was allowed.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Greetings

Johan

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
I have been lucky enough not to have more than one time thiefs trying to break in to my house. That time, one ran away, and the second of the guys (they were 2 ), she caught, took a great bite in his lower leg, and he went nowhere. They had some kind of meet with with them, that she did not take, and neither did she dance bachata. This was when we were at home all sleeping, maybe she would react different home alone, that I dont know.

Last edited:

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Say What?

carina said:
I have been lucky enough not to have more than one time thiefs trying to break in to my house. That time, one ran away, and the second of the guys (they were 2 ), she caught, took a great bite in his lower leg, and he went nowhere. They had some kind of meet with with them, that she did not take, and neither did she dance bachata. This was when we were at home all sleeping, maybe she would react different home alone, that I dont know.
I can't even guess.....

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Update!!!

Remember those 75 pasckages that I bought?.

Well, they will get to SD in 2 weeks and THEY ARE ALREADY SOLD, ALL OF THEM!

Someone posted about some of these little alarms that have a "on" and "off" switch and I found them, also, where I work.

They are called "first alarm" and are made especially for doors and wondows.
You just peel and stick. They use "magnetic technology" with a magnetic sensor. They are only 4 in a pack but it comes with their batteries and it has a "chime", "alarm" and "off" switch!!.

I will "test" one to see if they are as loud as the other little "monsters".