AA emergency landing in Santiago

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
Doesn't anyone else

watch Bugs Bunny?

"What a maroon!" Is clearly a reference to the insult frequently used by the cartoon character; a simple mispronounciation of the word "moron", with no historical or sociological implications.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
apdomini100max said:
Instead of being childish and calling people names just GET A LIFE!!! please y si vamos a ver u probably more maroon than me porque seras negro prieto y feo and I can assure you im not. El que no sabe es como el que no ve lo mas grande en la vida es ser ignarante. I though that in the DR1 community you could have said what you felt and not be offended by ignorants/idiots but I guess its different.

Hello, Mr. Pot? A call for you from a Mr. Kettle.

Nobody is doing anything but making fun of this idea of yours and really it is groundless, and has no basis in fact, and the facts so to speak you quote are not even right. Go and read the Flyertalk results, a group of frequent flying experts - anyone there think it makes sense let alone want to participate? No.

Why don't you take the post down? Both spots.

You are just making a mountain of a molehill and nobody is buying it. I suspect if you read up at least one of every type of aircraft out there has had a mechanical, fumes, smoke, engine out etc., They are just machines and it happens. The Dominicans and the DR economy can't do without large planes and a lot of flights a day, and nobody else is doing it.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
The best cure for the body is a quiet mind.

closed!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.