Ad Layout and Design for Print Media

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Would there be anyone around that can do some Ad Layout and Design for me for high glossy print magazines?

Robert, I'll place an ad a little later tonight for your advertising revenue. I'm just short of time at the moment. Forgive me...

kiko

Jan 26, 2004
aeromar c por a

Yo soy un viajero frecuente a Sto. Dgo. por AA y por tratar de ahorrarme un pal de dollares en Diciembre porque viajava con la familia decidi viajar con Aeromar. Aeromar quien si tuve que comprar tarifas mas caras a ultima hora y hasta ahora no me reembolsan mas de $2000.00 espero que pronto sea ya va mas de 6 semanas, pero tengo esperanza jaja.......

Last edited:

poquito_loco

Jan 26, 2004
prestige-hosting.com
I can help you if ya like!

Please, just let me know what it is you need. I would much rather call you in regards to the info. If this is what you would like to do please pm me or email me @ l_leaguebuster_l@yahoo.com that's L_leaguebuster_L@yahoo.com all lower case. You may check out some of our sites at www.prestige-designs.com or www.prestige-hosting.com we have plenty of samples and references. I hope I am not violating any rules. Shhhhhhhhh sorry if I have. Just trying to help out a fellow DR1'r

Best of luck, PL