Aduana employees found not guilty

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
They know right from wrong. They just don't care. Whoever has the cash makes the decision as to guilt or innocence.

perfect assessment. they do not care what anyone thinks, because they can?t do anything about it. some people worry about how things appear to others. their behavior is constrained by what other people?s opinions might be. Dominicans do not give a crap. they will steal anything, and are totally unconcerned by what the world might think.

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
Gorgon...it seems quite impossible for you to write politely..you seem to escape where others are punished ... Firstly ,videos can be tampered with, secondly , I was asking as I do not know, if videos are permisable evidence here as I do not know. I only wrote what i know of in England and some other commonwealth countries. If you can not conduct yourself in a polite way, ehy comment at all .

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Gorgon...it seems quite impossible for you to write politely..you seem to escape where others are punished ... Firstly ,videos can be tampered with, secondly , I was asking as I do not know, if videos are permisable evidence here as I do not know. I only wrote what i know of in England and some other commonwealth countries. If you can not conduct yourself in a polite way, ehy comment at all .

Kipling, you aren?t the language monitor here. you don?t like my stuff, don?t read it. i do not know what i escape from.

it appears that you are a member of the group of paid government shills in this site. you have defended all the criminal behavior by the politicos here, and i don?t get it. no man with a semblance of morality makes excuses for thieves.

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
I am not the monitor here,that is correct,but I have seen you gode so many people here that the other people reply and get suspended ,,and when you direct a meesage directly at me, surely I should read it . If Virgo was suspended you should have been many times over, in my opinion, for the continued abusive messages . I am a reasonably wealthy person with not the slightest need of any government financial assistance and I do not defend any criminals , I always question the strength and validity of evidence presented in courts here . I am not going to write in your uneducated way..so I will just leave it there .

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016

Gorgon escaped again? Thought he was in chains for ever! But you tell us he escaped, Damn!

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I am not the monitor here,that is correct,but I have seen you gode so many people here that the other people reply and get suspended ,,and when you direct a meesage directly at me, surely I should read it . If Virgo was suspended you should have been many times over, in my opinion, for the continued abusive messages . I am a reasonably wealthy person with not the slightest need of any government financial assistance and I do not defend any criminals , I always question the strength and validity of evidence presented in courts here . I am not going to write in your uneducated way..so I will just leave it there .

Kipling, you and i will never see eye to eye, because i am a real man. when you grow a pair, and you become a man, we can talk. i do not deal with people who attack those who are not in a position to defend themselves. when a bunch of us got banned at DT, you took shots at people who could not respond. not manly. to you, maybe. not to me.

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
You got banned from DT and not from here ..that would be a first . ..can not recall a Gorgan on DT but I seldom read it . You can defend yourself ...I cannot see why you are not in a position to defend yourself ..you must have been very rude...but I suppose you call that being a man . I am very sorry to say that ,if your definition of growing a pair is to write rudely to people, then we will never be on the same wave length .
Very strangely, I received private messages here warning me about you .. But I do not want to continue this discussion thank you

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
The money appears about halfway through the video (which is about half an hour long, so click halfway on the timeline).

[video=youtube;PFafrRrC0TU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFafrRrC0TU[/video]

Not enough evidence, yep. That woman that took some of the bundles of dollars and put them in her breast is probably the least guilty of all. lol

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
The judge is right, no evidence what-so-ever. :cheeky:

Corr2.jpg

Corr3.jpg

Don't worry folks, its nothing more than a hallucination. That's all.

Corr4.jpg

Corr5.jpg

Corruption? Where? The judge didn't see any... you better believe it!

Corr6.jpg

Now imagine how much less corruption took place in the room next door. lol

ccarabella

Feb 5, 2002
I have to ask. What is the DT?

Can't imagine that anything can be done when one of these jerks grabs your bag at customs.
You can assume your valuables will be lost (stolen) and there will be no recourse.

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
Just viewed the video. What a hoot! In Canada your cell phone would be confiscated immediately. She just sits there texting her friends and family about her situation. Unbelievable! The court acceptability of recorded video evidence varies from country to country. I've used video evidence during oil spill prosecutions and the acceptability of it resides with the judge. Photographs are easier to submit because they are less tamper proof.

I like the fact that the chica remains cool as a cucumber despite being caught. She's definitely not worried about DR customs. She should be worried about retribution from the criminals that used her as a mule. It's hard to have sympathy for drug and money laundering mules who get caught by DR customs. They know the consequences and keep on trying. Reminds me of Shakespeare saying, "Where ignorance is bliss tis folly to be wise" and mules appear to live in a constant state of bliss.

In the grand scheme of things this is just a tempest in a teapot. Ive been called back from the airport boarding lounge three times for special luggage searches since I've been coming here. I came away clean every time because I abide by the laws.

The corruption so prevalent in the DR doesn't stop me from liking the people, culture, and environment here. Corruption happens everywhere, even in Canada where I live. Keep things in perspective ladies and gentlemen. At least I can go to clubs and bars in the DR and not worry about some sexually frustrated mentally ill ahole walking in with an assault rifle and blowing me and 50 other patrons away.

The new chief's comments about no more corruption have to be translated. What he is really saying is no less corruption. A small nuance but an important one.