advise to those, who loved a sankie.. true love or not...

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
Avrora said:
:) do we define by sunkies those who hang out with tourists and try to charge them or men who try to sleep with every woman they see (which makes most men in general)?

what the f, is a sunkie??

momita

May 17, 2006
mountainfrog said:
Oops!
The Polish empire strikes back.

20su2jk.jpg

m'frog

Hmmm...It wasn't in your style at all.
Disgraceful mistake:tired:

M:eek:

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
Avrora said:
I have never been to DR and met a real sunkie and will probably never meet one even if I go because I don't like all inclusive resorts and hanging out in touristy places unless I am with my family which makes it impossible for me to hang out with anyone else besides them ... But I am sure sunkies sponge on pretty much any kind of attitude - they don't really care as long as someone is willing to pay, right?

Not for anything Avrora, but when you keep writing how you would never be so stupid to fall for a sankie or any of the lines they throw at you, I take offense to it. First of all, you've never been to the DR, you even say "what does a sankie look like?" They are not animals in cages or walk around with labels on their foreheads. You can find them in the non tourist areas as well. There are many people on the forum, men and women who have been taken by sankies, I myself, am educated, and not young and naive, but still got scammed, so don't think it could never happen to you.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
audrav said:
Not for anything Avrora, but when you keep writing how you would never be so stupid to fall for a sankie or any of the lines they throw at you, I take offense to it. First of all, you've never been to the DR, you even say "what does a sankie look like?" They are not animals in cages or walk around with labels on their foreheads. You can find them in the non tourist areas as well. There are many people on the forum, men and women who have been taken by sankies, I myself, am educated, and not young and naive, but still got scammed, so don't think it could never happen to you.

Sorry, I did not really mean to offend anyone. I realize that it is all much more complicated then seems at first site. I think I read articles on this site and write this for myself to make sure I protect myself and not for anyone's offence ... (because all of us who are on our own in places we have never been to are targets, and coming from a developing country with poor economic situation myself I realize it really well)

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
New is not always better

mountainfrog said:
The real sankie lover, however, says:
"But I say unto you, Love your enemies... and pray for them which despitefully use you..."
<Matthew 5:44>

m'frog
See how they messed up our thinking with the New Testament. The old one was simple and direct .... you hurt me, "I'm gonna get yu suker", sankie don't covet my wife or my ass, etc. etc. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

This PC stuff started way, way back.

Note to reader: This is not intended to offend any religion. :paranoid:

Last edited:

ash

May 7, 2006
i agree not to hate....as i say "dont hate the player, hate the game!!!!!lol"