Ain't Nobody Got Time For That

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
A million times I've followed a trick or watched a video about how to fold a fitted sheet...........Results are always the same, a bloody mess.

Lord Jesus knows it ain't easy to fold a fitted sheet.
:eek:

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
A million times I've followed a trick or watched a video about how to fold a fitted sheet...........Results are always the same, a bloody mess.

Lord Jesus knows it ain't easy to fold a fitted sheet.
:eek:
You ain't got time for that...;)

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
"Well, I woke up to go get me a cold pop, but then I thought somebody was barbequing! I said: Oh Lord Jesus it?s a fire! Then I ran out I didn't grab no shoes or nothing, Jesus I ran for my life and then the smoke got me. I got bronchitis. Ain?t nobody got time for that." ~Sweet Brown

i could understand words but her intonation made me miss all punctuation marks. it was like listening to james joyce :)

jinty05

Bronze
Feb 11, 2005
You appear to have a problem with the Irish??? What have we done to upset you so?

i could understand words but her intonation made me miss all punctuation marks. it was like listening to james joyce :)

jinty05

Bronze
Feb 11, 2005
I save my readings for Bloomsday .... ah.....I dream of the breakfast of rashers, sausages, beans, black and white pudding washed down with a drop of fine port. Happy Days....... God willing I'll be in Dublin this June for the readings

believe it or not i rather enjoyed ulysses.
:)

Amu

Oct 4, 2010
U ready for this? lol
[video=youtube;Nh7UgAprdpM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh7UgAprdpM[/video]