All Covid restrictions are suspended effective now

Status
Not open for further replies.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I started going on a rant about x,y,z and the dead horse. Figured mods would remove the post so (with an ice cold beer in hand) I did it for them.

Must be said in Bavaro/ Punta Cana (the most vaccinated area of the country) restaurants and bars are still being forced to close their doors by 10pm daily. I wonder if the AI's are playing a role in this nonsense? Enjoy.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
This year I have been living in the El Corticito area which is a main tourist area with tons of bars and restaurants. It is located right in the middle of the Bavaro area.

There are no bans or early closure requirements here. I have no idea what these people are talking about. It is business as usual here. Maybe PC village has some requirements but none in Bavaro

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
This year I have been living in the El Corticito area which is a main tourist area with tons of bars and restaurants. It is located right in the middle of the Bavaro area.

There are no bans or early closure requirements here. I have no idea what these people are talking about. It is business as usual here. Maybe PC village has some requirements but none in Bavaro
There are NO early closure anywhere in Bavaro. More BS .....................Ditto for Punta Cana...........

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Some people can't help making fools of themselves..........................
No doubt. Someone should reach out to Katy Soto, President of the Bars and Restaurants Association of Bávaro Punta Cana and tell to stop spewing the bs in the press (since it's obviously not true, right?)

FGUnsworth1

Oct 18, 2003
Reactions: It wasn't me

It wasn't me

Banned
Jan 1, 2022
location, location, location
These are the same people who blame all of their faults on others.
You have it backwards. Those that don't avail themselves of the available precautions are the ones doing all the complaining and blaming. The rest of us hardly make a peep in comparison.

FDA authorizes second booster of Pfizer/BioNTech COVID shot​

It wasn't me

Banned
Jan 1, 2022
location, location, location

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
Imagine dying or getting "Long-Covid" when there are perfectly good vaccines to minimize the risk, and you choose to ignore this gift from Science ;)

Imagine dying or getting "Long-Covid" when there are perfectly good vaccines to minimize the risk, and you choose to ignore this gift from Science ;)
Long Covid :rolleyes:

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Long Covid is the re branding of the failed unproven hypochondriac diseases of the 90s and early 2000s like chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia and gluten allergies. The volks need something to blame their poor health on, while making an attention grab.
I watched a video of a woman the other day who had more than 20 symptoms of long Covid. You may be right.

Reactions: Big

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
Long Covid is the re branding of the failed unproven hypochondriac diseases of the 90s and early 2000s like chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia and gluten allergies. The volks need something to blame their poor health on, while making an attention grab.
I don’t know that for sure. I was just joking. If it can be proven then maybe it exists. But I have suspected something similar to what you say. It was especially in the beginning of the pandemic they talked about it. Maybe if you had covid the first weeks of the pandemic when it was supposedly a deadly disease it could have had a traumatic effect so the long covid could be mental health.

Status
Not open for further replies.