All Covid restrictions are suspended effective now

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
LOL, they obliterated over 1.5 years of school for 90% of the kids, but no tourists were restricted! Yay!
In British Columbia my nieces and nephews missed a grade total of 5 weeks of school. In some countries like Sweden they missed no classes due to covid. The kids at our school here in the DR missed about 2 months, but a group ofcabout 50 didnt miss any days due to covid, it just wasnt in rhe school building.

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
AND NOW........wHO IS GONNA SAVE LIVES.....???????.......such bull spit....at least dominicana is not going the Canada way.....(total lock downs)

Reactions: chico bill

PCMike

Aug 30, 2008
But you nailed it CB. "they may want to have you buy a flu shot." And we can say no. That's all we want. If you want boosters forever, get boosters forever. But leave those alone who don't want that crap.
Reality is, based on the average age posting here on "Seniors Are 1", old age is the prime #1 heath risk! LOL

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
I've never seen word spread so fast! Went through Cabarete early this afternoon and masks were nowhere to be seen. Went to BM Cargo, Super Pola, and Playero and no one was wearing a mask. No temperature checks or alcohol spray either.
Went to Jumbo today and went in maskless and half the shoppers were bare-faced. It's a wonderful world

chrisgy

Jan 15, 2013
As of this afternoon you still have to wear your mask in the airports in DR. We will see if that changes

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
As of this afternoon you still have to wear your mask in the airports in DR. We will see if that changes
The fourth grade class teacher said they don't need the masks if they don't want. The 6th grade teacher said we will use our masks because we have to care for our family.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Some were maskless in Carrefour today (about 40% masked / 60% no mask IMO). I will wear my mask when I feel it is needed. It is a personal decision at this point. Maybe the masks did help at one point in time. But after 2 years, let everyone decide on their own.

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
Some were maskless in Carrefour today (about 40% masked / 60% no mask IMO). I will wear my mask when I feel it is needed. It is a personal decision at this point. Maybe the masks did help at one point in time. But after 2 years, let everyone decide on their own.
The last thing we need is a typhoid reboot

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
leave them be . these are the same people who want to take away your Guns , so that you don't commit Suicide ,, meanwhile they dont seem to care if an Intruder breaks into your home and kills your whole family..

oh wait, you covered it ,, with the last 2 words in your post .
Virtue signaling is part of the mental Illness , for sure .

if you recall ,they were also wishing DEATH on those who refused to get vaccinated ..the same people they claimed they cared about ..
it boggles ones mind .
Yes so many were willing to blindly step in line and become a "brownshirt" for whatever the government dictated.
But no more it became obvious to Abinader that the groundswell was turning against the stupidity.
Now Canada and the US and Austria are trying to do the same. It's just some politicians aren't as bright as Abinader.
And even so many dunces have been conditioned to believe the crap that was dished out by the likes of Fauci - they can't accept that it was all bunk.
Make no mistake we must demand our freedoms or the power hungry will step on us permanently.
Maybe Covid has created a monster in the silent majority to crush the New World Order, Globalism or Great Reset or whatever they have been trying to con us into accepting.
Ask for your countries back.
At least in DR they now don't have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.