All-inclusive hotels in Puerto Plata-Breezes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
REmember that Breezes is NOt in Puerto Plata nor Sosua. it is on the OTHER side of the town and probably closer to Cabarete, if memory serves...Am I right??

HB :D:D:D

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Hillbilly said:
REmember that Breezes is NOt in Puerto Plata nor Sosua. it is on the OTHER side of the town and probably closer to Cabarete, if memory serves...Am I right??

HB :D:D:D
It's just a few minutes East of Sosua, let's say, 20% of the way to Cabarete.

twhitehead

Bronze
Nov 1, 2003
Rocky said:
If you go out and get us an exact measure before poker tonight, we'll give you one extra chip.
You probably mean potatoe chip!!! Would love to but can't afford gas for the Grande since I have given it all to you at poker

MidnightPrince69

Jun 11, 2006
Well, regardless of the percentage, a shuttle bus shouldn't take too long to get to Sousa, correct? I want to visit an animal sanctuary there. BTW, the only thing bothering me about that hotel (Breezes) is the fact that there there have been a lot of complaints about mold in the rooms. Having been down to New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina several times, and using a sledgehammer and gas mask to rescue animals, mold is probably the last thing I want to see. :)

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
MidnightPrince69 said:
Well, regardless of the percentage, a shuttle bus shouldn't take too long to get to Sousa, correct? I want to visit an animal sanctuary there. BTW, the only thing bothering me about that hotel (Breezes) is the fact that there there have been a lot of complaints about mold in the rooms. Having been down to New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina several times, and using a sledgehammer and gas mask to rescue animals, mold is probably the last thing I want to see. :)
You might want to bring a can of Lysol witrh you, just in case.

sunny2

Apr 7, 2006
I have stayed at the Breezes three times, request building 10 or 11 they are newer and ask for a 2nd floor room. Didn't see mold anywhere in any of our rooms. The free shuttle will drop you off right at the Checkpoint Bar and you can go where you want to from there.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
sunny2 said:
I have stayed at the Breezes three times, request building 10 or 11 they are newer and ask for a 2nd floor room. Didn't see mold anywhere in any of our rooms. The free shuttle will drop you off right at the Checkpoint Bar and you can go where you want to from there.
Now that's useful information for the OP.
Maybe they can phone ahead and reserve in one of those two buildings.

Status
Not open for further replies.