All inclusive Punta Cana

texan

Apr 1, 2014
Again.. ok, i understand you have been to the DR before
but my only question was have you actually DRIVEN A CAR in the DR >> for those distances <<, and you are doing it with 2 kids no less... just askin ,thats all ..

Have a great Trip. Sounds like a nice Adventure , glad you got your Price for the Hotel, and please do come back and tell us how it was ..

The hotel was nice. I have driven long trips here before. We made it from Punta Cana to Puerto Plata without any issues. Some traffic in Santo Domingo and some road construction the end of the trip. Luckily a Hyundai Accent holds a lot of luggage. Being able to go around Santiago now makes that part of the trip better well worth the toll fee.

KITTU

May 13, 2015
Any suggestions for an all inclusive in Punta Cana for two adults and two young children? $200 and below. The lower the price the better.

Also bus services from Punta Cana to Puerto Plata ? I am going to rent a car at some point once I get to Puerto Plata so I might just get the car in Punta Cana and drop it off later in Punta Cana. Unless there is a nice express bus from Punta Cana to Puerto Plata.

Sunscape... cheapest hotel around sir.