Am I obligated to pay if it doesn't work out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
because they are blinded by the curse of chocha...

ever since we were in our early teens that's all we think about day in and day out...
and it'll be all we think about till we either die or lose our minds...

women know this and in societies like the states and many western societies where women are encouraged to be on equal footing with men, they have leverage against men.

like here in the states- women can get enough education to get good paying jobs. even if their jobs are not 100% across the board equal pay with men...post divorce with alimony and child support and then someday with the income of a new husband- they can bring in far more money than the ex husband get to live on or at least enough money to live on.

i think it breeds fear and insecurity in men to allow them to be men. which in turn makes them all the less desireable to their spouses...

women stateside over the past few decades have been bred with the belief that they are all princesses and are brainwashed to believe that one day a night in shining armor on a white horse is going to come one day to make all their dreams come true. and the myth is that this man will love you and only you and will never ever be unfaithful in his life to you. and if he is ever unfaithful to you it means that he is a worthless liar and does not deserve you, being the princess that you have been led to believe you really are. that sense of entitlement is confusing to women me thinks.

its an impossible situation for any normal man to live up to. if the guy has a good job and a successful career its because he works hard at his job and is devoted to making money in his life. and that takes time away from the woman which in turn IMO makes her feel less and less close to her view of the man she married.

so she continues to spend and spend and spend more money - so her husband has to continue working harder and harder to pay for her spending and the kids...

its a vicious cycle IMO...and i think its made life worse off for both the husband and wife relationship that seemed so promising when they were newly in love...

it gets worse when the woman takes a job outside the house to make more money for the family to spend more money on stuff and things...

both husband and wife are then too exhasted from their daily routine to fully put in a good evening as the loving couple they once were. eventually the man begins to come on and want to decompress from his day- the woman does the same and sex becomes the last thing on her mind...while the husband still wants as much sex from his wife as he can get.

he is too afraid to go out and get some on the side because he taught to believe that it is the ultimate betrayal on his part to his wife...

so rather than risk a trist here and there to ease his mind- he is forced to stay in a relationship that might cost him more than half the $$$$ he has been so diligently working for since he left his parents house...

But lets say he does get divorced and seeks to start a new life- he has years of learning new behaviors or he risks being stuck in the same situation with a different devil...

that could be thread all its own...
texasgringo, you can write a book on this subject. Finally another man who really understands women. I understand women, this is why i am single.
Speaking of these princesses, i think they would have a better chance of finding their knight in shiny armor on a white horse if they just lose like 20-50 lbs off their body. I agree, they have intimidated the american man to a point, where there american man feels more comfortable with a sosua puta than with a self supported, independent princess. No wonder the princess have to settle for their 2nd best, knight in shiny armor, not on a white horse, but on a moto as being a motoconcho from montellano. hahahaha
AZB

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Can we get back to the subject of this guy supporting a Dominicana in the DR instead of bashing NA women.

Thanks

TexasGringo

Apr 27, 2009
anna- I think the past few posts were on point of a guy supporting a Dominicana.

because he is intimidated by the culture of the liberated 'independant' woman and he brings that culture of oppression down to DR or other countries.

he is engrained in the mentality that he has to buy women because women are gold digging bitches and thinks he has to do the same with all women.

Then he finds a place like the DR or Colombia or wherever and realizes his dollar will go a LLLOONNGG way getting some chocha that he's never had before and has no business gettting...

and he tries to play the game the exact same way and continues to lose the game...only this time with some young fine exotic island hottness...

i for one would not ever try to 'buy' a girl, ie paying for her apartment, bills, etc ...well I cannot say never...i mean i could win the lottery tomorrow and then have that ability to...then who knows how i will act.

but i'd like to think i would never try to 'buy' a girl because i know full well and good that a man can never buy a woman's heart. he can pay his way between her legs and have her on his arm- hell he can even marry a girl because of his money ...
but when it comes to matters of the heart- money cannot break that wall down.

perhaps that's why women fall in love much easier than men...

alternative thread perhaps...

yes azb- that was just the cliffs notes...

swtness

Apr 16, 2009
Hay don't ruin it for all those putas in DR lol,lol,

Come on guys you all know better so you wouldn't be doing this therefore it's simple logic if they are dumb enough to do this even though deep down they know how stupid it seems then they get what they deserve. I agree with Texas Gringo most american women who aren't brought up the so called old school way do believe this and that is why the divorce rate in the US is more then 50%. And this is why most men turn to women overseas or brought up the "Old School way" it comes with a satisfaction gaurenteed seal of approval.
On the other hand these girls see these guys coming This is why this business is thriving in DR. This is a business you travel spend your cash on her she shares it with her man and all she has to do is show u a good time when ever you come down then she moves on to the next guy.
There will never be a shortage of men willing to give up their last dime for a good time not realizing that there are good girls out there who know how to have fun and don't need your money. Hope this girl is the exception but it sounds like you jumped the gun on this one.

GOOD LUCK
swtness

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
anna- I think the past few posts were on point of a guy supporting a Dominicana.

because he is intimidated by the culture of the liberated 'independant' woman and he brings that culture of oppression down to DR or other countries.

he is engrained in the mentality that he has to buy women because women are gold digging bitches and thinks he has to do the same with all women.

You are just assuming all this. The only thing this guy asked was if he has any legal obligations if this union dissolves.

Good for you guys that are humping girls for free but that was not the question. stick to the topics not what you think or want the topic to be.:tired:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
You would imagine the girl is an exception and a hottie. just wait till you see the girl in person. most tourists who date girls here are ugly and ghetto quality at best. they are scratching the bottom of the barrel and paying top $$$$. many have 2-4 kids by different men. I feel sorry for these guys.
AZB

swtness

Apr 16, 2009
Okay to stay on topic it sounds like you have no legal obligations your name is not on any documentation so I guess your home free.

Status
Not open for further replies.